“What a neat idea: Subway, with soft waffles instead of bread”
Review of Buffalo Waffles

Buffalo Waffles
Ranked #1 of 8 Quick Bites in Santiago
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Buffalo Waffles offers amazing savory & sweet take-out waffles! Try the Serrano: Serrano ham, cheese, salted peppers, cherry tomatoes and arugulas!
Reviewed 14 January 2018

Maybe I've been living under a rock but I've never seen this before: as my title suggests, the bread of a sandwich is replaced by plain but tasty thick, soft waffles. Great taste. When we visited in December 2017, the lines were long and we paid CLP 3500 (about US $5) for something that was slightly bigger than a 6" sub.

Gourmet ingredients (old cheddar cheese, real roasted turkey etc.). Take out only, really, with a couple tables.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 7 January 2018

During a recent trip to Santiago, a friend recommended that I try Buffalo Waffles. When I found out they made waffle wraps, I was a little bit skeptical of the savory ones, but judging by the long line of people waiting outside the store, I shouldn't have been. We ordered a veggie waffle and strawberries and Nutella waffle. Both were amazing! Since there was no seating inside the shop, we walked over to nearby Parque Forestal and sat on a bench to eat. It was a perfect, low key dinner. I was hesitant to try Buffalo Waffles, but I'd definitely go back for another!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 30 September 2017

Walked by this place and the waffles smelled delicious. Not a bad place to stop by and try something different. Place has no seating so get your food and keep walking

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

We visited Buffalo Waffles at lunchtime and there was a long queue of locals, which was a good sign. They have a variety of waffles typically stuffed with a type of cooked meat, cheese and salad, with small fried potatoes sprinkled on top. Not for anyone on a diet, but very delicious!

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank redpandadiving
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Solo traveler looking for a unique lunch and saw this place has a line out the door with locals -- always a good sign when traveling. While it did take too long, the waffle sandwich I tried was fresh, warm and absolutely delicious. Don't go if you're in a rush but worth the wait. Nutella dessert waffles also super popular and looked awesome!

Date of visit: August 2017