1,210 results
All reviews central location santa lucia great location walking distance metro station business center reception staff were very helpful main avenue breakfast buffet atacama desert bus stop small pool rooms are spacious nice room late at night short stay rooftop pool
Reviewed 13 September 2017

I was staying in Santiago as a single, 60+ female and I wanted somewhere central and safe. The Mercure fit the bill perfectly, as it's only about 50 metres from the Metro and right in the middle of town. The staff were good, and there was usually someone on the desk who spoke English. The room had not been renovated in some time, but it was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was good if somewhat repetitious, although the hot meal changed daily (I was there for six days). The library is across the road, and worth a look, and the hill with the castle (Cerro San Lucia) is also just across the road and visible from the dining room.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Janine R
Mercure S, Manager at Mercure Santiago Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2017

Dear Janine R.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Spent 3 nights here to start our South America holiday and picked a very nice hotel. Centrally located as the name suggests. Friendly helpful staff, very good restaurant for breakfast and dinner. View of Cerro San Lucia and The Andes from our balcony was a bonus !

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Mercure S, Manager at Mercure Santiago Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Dear Mr. MARIO597,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Mercure Santiago Centro. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

I recently stayed at the Mercure hotel for 5 nights. The upper floors are very nice and newly renovated. The staff is accommodating, but not overly friendly/welcoming. Location was wonderful- in the middle of centro and right next to subway and bus stops. Free breakfast every morning with your stay includes coffee/tea/juices, eggs, fruit, cold cuts, baked goods, and yogurts. This is a very clean, modern hotel. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Megan O

Dear Megan O,

Thank you for share your review of our hotel! It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

It will a pleasure receive you again, fell welcome!
We hope to see you again very soon.

Have a nice day!

Reviewed 6 August 2017

We stayed at the Mercure Santiago in August and we were so pleased with the location. There is a lovely hill across the road which has a short walk to the top, overlooking the city and beautiful Andes mountains. The hotel is also very close to the Plaza de Armas which is a nice touristy spot. And the nightlife in Bellavista is easily within walking distance.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mikeyde1989
Mercure S, Gerente at Mercure Santiago Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Dear Mikeyde1989,

Thank you for your comments and for choosing our hotel. We are very glad that you enjoyed our location and we hope to have the pleasure of having you back in the hotel.

Kimberly - Asist. Calidad

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

I booked the hotel for 2 stays during my trip to Santiago. First stay for 1 night was good. 2nd stay I even got an upgrade to suite for free which I'm appreciative. However I went into the room, unpacked and heard sometime opened my door, I was shocked to see a family whom just checked in was given the same room. After much trouble communicating they went down and someone from the front desk called and apologized. I thought it was one off and didn't give a fuss. On the day of check out, I requested a late check out which was duly acceded to. Around 3pm the same thing happens again; I tried to ring the front desk. Oh did I mention that all the phone extensions doesn't work? All extensions are engaged and it's impossible to reach anyone. From front desk to laundry to anybody. Someone called, yes again; apologized profoundly. What else can I say? Lucky I'm not naked or doing something which is private. I love this hotel given the cleanliness and being an Accor gold member gives me other perks but such administrative errors really needs to be shaped up otherwise I'll probably not stay again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Seth W
Mercure S, Gerente at Mercure Santiago Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Dear 806lonetraveler,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback through TripAdvisor. We are glad that you enjoyed our location.

Please allow me to express my sincerest apologies for the inconvenient. I would like to tell you that we will share your comments with the Heads of Staff to analyze your concerns and take the necessary measures to improve our services. Our main objective is to reach the maximum satisfaction of our guests, always taking care of the quality of attention and service.

We appreciate you sharing your experience, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Kimberly - Asist. Calidad