We stay here at the beginning of our South American Adventure. Great location just across from the Santa Lucia Hill and monument, markets just around the corner and close enough to wander down into the Downtown area. A wide array of restaurants close by and felt that it was a good start to our adventure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Santiago Centro hotel is close to Santiago's main attractions, such as Plaza de Armas, the Metropolitan Cathedral, the Palacio de La Moneda, the Mercado Central, the Museo Chileno de Arte Precolombino and the Municipal Theater. The hotel is only 33 yards from Santa Lucía metro station and 11.2 miles from Santiago International Airport. The hotel boasts comprehensive facilities for both leisure and business trips, with 142 rooms, a pool, bar, restaurant, fitness center and meeting/events rooms. Enjoy the modernity, quality and technology of a hotel that has everything you need. Enjoy the feeling of being in total control, with a dedicated team on hand at all times to help you carry out your work effectively. Hotel extras Outdoor swimming pool and fitness center available for our guests. In the center of Santiago close to Santa Lucia Hill, the metro and public transport. Convention center within the property. Complimentary breakfast from 6:30am to 10am. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Booking.com, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Mercure Santiago Centro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caesar Business Santiago Centro Hotel Santiago
- Caesar Business Hotel Santiago