1,208 results
All reviews central location santa lucia great location walking distance metro station business center reception staff were very helpful main avenue breakfast buffet atacama desert bus stop small pool rooms are spacious nice room late at night short stay rooftop pool
Reviewed 24 March 2012

> It was in a journey to Santiago de Chile and Viña del Mar. The hotel is located in a principal avenue, just some blocks from the Santa Lucia Hill, the downtown area and from the Goverment Palace "Casa de la Moneda". When you arrived you will see a non sofisticate building but that's not a problem ... you will be in not out.

I was asignated in a room wih a BIG window from where I had beautiful view of a part of the city. The room was well furnished, the furniture were news and that a really good point to hightligh because make the room more soft and confortable. There was a frigo-bar, a sofa, a LCD TV and A.C.. The room and the entire hotel was clean and well decorate in pastel color and wood furniture.

The breakfast was perfect. It was a breakfast buffet with cakes, puddings, bread, hot drinks like tea, coffe, milk. There was orange juice, pineapple juice or peach juice. There were some
cereals and different kinds of jam. Really good and abudant. options.

I read there was a swimming pool, a gymroom and the business center. I used the last one because my BlackBerry was not working so I need some internet access and as it was a leisure trip I did not bring with me the laptop. They selt me an internet access card but finally I did not pay for it. All the employees were really friendly and helpful.

If you ask me if I recommend the hotel ----> YES YES YES

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 December 2011

Just finished a one night stay here.
Hotel interior is nice and quiet on this stay, not any rowdiness in spite of the outside which kind of reminded me like around a GreyHound station.
MetroRed subway with ATMs underground is just a stone throw away.
McDonald is 2 doors down with street vendors, shops, bus stations.
Free WiFi inside hotel and room. AC power is 220 volts, make sure bring adapter.
Shower is strong and my room has hair dryer with only a one foot non coiled type cord--strange.
Breakfast buffet comes with room and is quite nice and lots of juice. Coffee seemed to be different, it looked like the instant mind but actually not bad and served with warm milk.
Staff speaks good English and extremely helpful. One even walked me down to subway ATM and showed me how to use since screen is all in Spanish. Nice touch.
As for night time with the help of staff, there is Barrio Bellavista area which is only 5-10 minutes walk and has all kinds of restaurants, shops and street vendors there. Kind of hip and bohemian look nice stroll there. I felt safe walking around there.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 November 2011

Close to shopping, metro, buses. Excellent front desk staff, esp. Cesar, who helped jet lagged, non-Spanish- speaking clients figure out a complicated inter-city bus system. Rooms large and clean.

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed 4 October 2011

Very clean hotel in Santiago city center. People at reception very informative and polite. Rich open buffet breakfast. In the midlle of everything in walking distance. Strongly recommended.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
7  Thank travelguru-su
Reviewed 19 September 2011

This hotel is a nice place to stay, located at a central spot in Santiago. Cheaper than the luxury neighborhood but with nice rooms, breakfast and near the subway.

The location is good to start and finish day walks, but don't waste your time trying to find something near to dine or party at night, like we did. But since the subway is very close to the hotel entrance and taxi is cheap in Santiago, it won't be a problem at all.

The room and breakfast are OK, and staff was very polite and interested in helping us with whatever we needed.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple