“Good thai option”

Take a Wok
Ranked #427 of 5,361 Restaurants in Santiago
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Healthy
Reviewed 20 November 2015

Good wok that you create yourself (like subway sandwiches). Tasty, good service. served fast. To try.

Reviewed 9 October 2015

I have eaten here two times because it's on my way home and I miss Asian food so much. Where I live we have Thai, Vietnamese, Chinese, and other Asian restaurants on every corner. One time I had the Mani Thai which was decent but could have used some more spices. It was kind of bland, but maybe they do that to cater to Chilean tastes. Chileans in general don't really like spicy food or a lot of spices. The second time I wanted something spicier so I asked, "What is the spiciest sauce you have?" and they recommended the Take a Wok sauce. It was a bit spicy but the flavor was a little too sour. If you're really craving Asian food and you want fast service at an affordable price, then I recommend it. But if you have more time there are better Asian restaurants in Santiago.

Reviewed 30 August 2015

Their service is fast so it is perfect when you don't have time for lunch. You get to choose the type of noodles you want, the sauce and other ingredients, however, the staff was not very helpful when asked about the differences between ingredients (and actually told us one sauce was not spicy but actually was the spiciest we ordered). Also, there was far too much sauce for my taste. I wouldn't go back.

Reviewed 4 June 2015 via mobile

The food is OK (try the teritaki sauce), what I love about it is that they cook your meal in front of you, but they don't have a lot of tables and chairs so you have to go outside to the food court and for 4.400/6.000 pesos there are better choices at the mall.

1  Thank gmsal
Reviewed 21 January 2015

Take a Wok always has lots of customers at meal times. But they have an efficient system to take orders, cook and serve the individualized orders within a few minutes. My favorite sauces are "Coco-curry" and "Mani Thai".

Portions are abundant and the price is reasonable. The only downside is the small number of tables. But you can always get it to go and walk a few steps to a table in the main food court.