“A little bit expensive”

Take a Wok
Ranked #431 of 5,401 Restaurants in Santiago
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Healthy
Reviewed 4 June 2015 via mobile

The food is OK (try the teritaki sauce), what I love about it is that they cook your meal in front of you, but they don't have a lot of tables and chairs so you have to go outside to the food court and for 4.400/6.000 pesos there are better choices at the mall.

1  Thank gmsal

Reviewed 21 January 2015

Take a Wok always has lots of customers at meal times. But they have an efficient system to take orders, cook and serve the individualized orders within a few minutes. My favorite sauces are "Coco-curry" and "Mani Thai".

Portions are abundant and the price is reasonable. The only downside is the small number of tables. But you can always get it to go and walk a few steps to a table in the main food court.

Reviewed 4 November 2014 via mobile

It is not very common to see woks among the fast food options, so this is new (it has been around for a while now). I had been here before so this time I tried something different.
The options are good (there are alternatives for vegans), the service is fine, it is fast, but the food was cold! (I thought that was impossible)
I ordered shrimp and chicken on wild rice, it wasn't just wild rice it was mixed with white rice, a lot of shrimps and chicken. It tasted good.
I guess it is a good alternative to burgers and chinesse, but it could be a bit better. Maybe I have to go back to the pad thai mix that I really like (yes, there are regular and rice noodles as options).
I won t run back, but probably give it another try.

Reviewed 18 October 2014 via mobile

Its a beautiful place
There a lot to do,
Oh baby, i think i wanna eat you too

If you wanna charge me and not give me food.. Its coool cool

Reviewed 9 September 2014 via mobile

Service was okay, and I was happy to find that their curry was vegan. I had to ask while ordering to make sure it was vegan. It tasted great for fast food and well worth the price.