“Relaxed - Any sport on tv if requested”
Review of The Shamrock

The Shamrock
Ranked #2,760 of 5,111 Restaurants in Santiago
Cuisines: Chilean, Irish
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

What a great pub, lovely relaxed atmosphere, with people, from all nationalities, enjoying themselves. Difficult to find it though, it’s in behind a place called passagoga, get near there and you’ll find it. It’s worth the hunt!
Get yourselves here

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

A perfect escape for 'English' (or Westerners) in Santiago- a true Irish pub. Don't be fooled by others in the area, if they don't carry Magners they're not legit! The menu is small but just fine if you only need a bite. It's in a tucked away location but it's cozy as an Irish pub should be. The bartender and wait staff are NOT rude, TA is showing old reviews! So glad I found this place!

Reviewed 18 February 2017

We went there with a friend who had his 1 year daugther with him. The bartender/boss said we could not sit inside because there was a lot of people but the bar was empty... Then we sat outside and when I tried to start a conversation withe the waiter, the same bartender/boss told him to work, not to chat... Worst service ever...

Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

Service was so terrible that I walked out and canceled my order. Don't waste your time going to this bar as many others have said.

2  Thank mattsoto
Reviewed 11 July 2016

I went there with a group of friends, and you can be sure that I will not go back and will strongly advise others to do the same, until they have changed some of their staff members.
The most unpleasant manager to welcome you, that will make you feel like you are an inconvenience more than a client, despite our very polite attitude. She is huaghty and full of herself.
On top of that, the bar was completely disorganized, taking our orders and coming back 15 minutes later to tell us to order drinks at the counter, and another 10 minutes later to tell us that the kitchen was closed, whereas we had all ordered food 25 minutes earlier.
On a more positive side, the two other waiters were very pleasant, and they have good beers, but I would not go back as long as the higher-ranked staff has not been changed.
This was my second time in this bar - the first was not as bad, but for the same staff-member I would not have recommended it.

2  Thank krogill