“Average Peruvian Nikkei and Chifa”
Review of Madam Tusan

Madam Tusan
Ranked #236 of 5,361 Restaurants in Santiago
Cuisines: Chilean, Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 September 2018

Nice venue at the terrace food court of Parque Arauco Shopping Center. Clean, sunny outdoor terrace, with safe on premises parking.

Limited menu with fresh ingredients, bland seasoning and overcooked preparation, great desserts. prompt courteous service.

Late Sunday lunch was quite an experience with a noisy, rowdy bunch of people, with many children running between tables. Lots of tourists and millenials made it an unpleasant experience.

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

I normally come here for a bowl of wantan soup. It never disappoints. The soup is hot enough with abgreat authentic taste. The wantans are very flavorful. The wantans are cooked al dente. Just perfect.
The service is also efficient and the staff is well informed. I have always been early for lunch so i can not opine about the dinner service.

Reviewed 13 August 2018

The food would not be bad if the waiter was speaking with the kitchen and reported customer requests.
More than one time I have been there and every time I have made very clear that I do not eat coriander.
Every time is arrived on the table a dish full of the green herb.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Great place for any type of group. We brought our five children and service dog. Excellent service and good food.

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Hello, first time I use this app and I do it at the request of the boy that he attended us a few weeks ago in a restaurant where I went to eat with some friends, if I speak of Madam Tusan; I have to say that the food was sensational and the service and attention impeccable, we were taken care of by a young man who said he was Venezuelan, his recommendations were completely correct and his handling of English is very good, some of our colleagues are vegetarians and he explained them and recommended them the indicated dishes they were delighted like all of us, well served dishes and 5 star service.