“5 stars experience ”

Cuisines: Chilean, Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Hello, first time I use this app and I do it at the request of the boy that he attended us a few weeks ago in a restaurant where I went to eat with some friends, if I speak of Madam Tusan; I have to say that the food was sensational and the service and attention impeccable, we were taken care of by a young man who said he was Venezuelan, his recommendations were completely correct and his handling of English is very good, some of our colleagues are vegetarians and he explained them and recommended them the indicated dishes they were delighted like all of us, well served dishes and 5 star service.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

We enjoyed our dinner here on New Years Day. The food was excellent. Our waiter was good although the service was quite leisurely.

Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

We were greeted by a very cheerful soul but that is where it ended. We had two servers that were extra grumpy. None the less we really enjoyed the food. The Bruce Lee chicken was tasty but there is dish with octopus, shrimp and squid that I would return for again and again. Ceviche is fresh and flavourful and they make a good Pisco sour. Great pity that grumpy servers spoil an otherwise pleasant lunch.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is nice and quick serving.. we had some sushi that was good, another chinese dish that I don’t remember what.. but remember that i was satisfied by the service and food..

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Good place to eat and worth to queue up to wait for a table. I had a very good Sushi roll as a starter, Octopus with a cream from Olives. The main course Pollo Bruce Lee was extremely hot but with a nice taste. They also serve many different non alcoholic drinks including fresh fruit juices and alcoholic drinks. Internet available.

1  Thank 693helmutr