“Really fun, delicious place for ice cream”

Mist Ice Cream Roll
Ranked #14 of 96 Dessert in Santiago
Price range: USD 1 - USD 5
Description: Mist is a game changer, forget about choosing from a display of flavors, here we make ice cream in a minute with the ingredients of your choice that you love the most. Select a base (natural cream, Light cream or No-lactose cream), then pick up to 3 ingredients from fruits, cookies, manjar, Nutella and others and watch our skilled team making Thai fashion ice cream rolls on a frozen surface at -4°F. Come and try your own customize ice cream rolls (there are +400.000 combinations) or choose from our top suggestions. We are passionate about ice cream and we’ll love to make your dreamt ice cream for you.
Reviewed 25 January 2018

First you choose your base for the ice cream (options include lactose free milk), then a couple of flavors (some recommendations are listed if you need to be inspired), then a topping and perhaps a sauce.

Watching the ice cream being made is so fun, it's quick, relatively healthy considering there aren't a bunch of preservatives in your dessert and a refreshing treat.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

I had to settle for my 5th or 6th choice because they were out of almost every flavor. The experience of watching them create the rolls is neat though.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

A must in Patio Bella Vista, amazing and tastefully concept. They prepare the “Ice Cream” in front of you with amazing quality.
Give this a try, you wont regret. Unfortunately TA app does not read from camera roll so I’m not able to share pictures with you but believee, it worths every dollar!.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 27 May 2017

The guys that took our order were so nice and they let me have a couple of extra stickers! Really good icecream too!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 15 March 2017

I wish I could remember who took our order, but he was the sweetest. It seemed genuine unlike most places. I was so intrigued by this new ice cream concept and I am glad I decided to try. It was very good and I am so happy I decided to stop. You have many choices and it is prepared in front of you. The ice cream rolls do not take long and small wait is so worth it.

Date of visit: March 2017