See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 February 2016

Has part of our tour, this was our second Hotel, we found it clean , big rooms nice on suit, lovely breakfast and excellent dinners, staff very friendly. the only thing missing was the facility to make a cup of tea or coffee in your rooms..
We had a half day to fully enjoy the natural attractions of the area. Bordering Lake Llanquihue, through Villa Ensenada and reach the Vicente Pérez Rosales (optional entry) Park to marvel at the green waters of Petrohué river and jumps of waters on the black volcanic rocks. We continue to Emerald Lake. and appreciating in all its glory the snowy Osorno Volcano.
2rd day we departed to the Chacao Channel to cross by ferry to Chiloé Island, which we will travel on our bus, visiting Ancud, San Antonio Fort, Cathedral, Regional Museum, etc. Impregnated in Chilota mythology, we returned to the mainland to go off to PUERTO MONTT, crafts (the purest in the area) its commercial center and the typical Caleta Angelmó with artists. .
The next day we went to FRUTILLAR city of German colonization that delighted us with its black sand beaches and Germanic houses and gardens.then to Valdivia. At noon we embark to navigate the river Calle Calle and visit the islands of Mancera and Corral, with its colonial fortifications Castles San Pedro de Alcantara and San Sebastian de la Cruz. .

Room Tip: best ones are at the front of the hotel. hotel in main center, dinning out is great.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 February 2016 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for the weekend with my family. The people that work here was very nice and helpful.....always with a nice smile and willing to help with anything you need or ask for.
The hotel is well located, walking distance to the Cost Front and some shopping and restaurants. The rooms very clean and nice. I recommend it!!!!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 April 2015 via mobile

The hotel does its job. It is located near a supermarket which offers some advantages. The building is simple, but the rooms are clean and comfortable. The shower is OK, although mine needed some attention to avoid spreading everywhere in the bathroom. The wifi worked fine for me. The low point for me was the breakfast: eggs seem to be a challenge to Chilean hotel cooks, since they are always soggy and weird. The fruit choice could be much better an hot cereal is non-existent. Overall this hotel delivers a good night of sleep and I would easily return to it.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 March 2015 via mobile

We only stayed one night so I can't give a very full review. But... What we did experience was the following:
- bad customer service. Staff was not friendly or welcoming. I'm from New York and yes we expect too quality, but especially top customer service.
- good breakfast. Nice spread, with good options. Not alot but definetly enough to be satisfied
- horrible wifi.
- good parking
- decent rooms, nothing crazy
- good price
Would I stay again, probably. I'll just know not to speak to the staff

• Stayed: February 2015
Reviewed 21 January 2012

Everything was perfect. The hotel is about 10 min. Walk from the city center and the shore. It has free underground parking, pool, sauna and small gym. The staff is very helpfull, except the checking out took about 1/2 an hour due to inability to count of the women at the front desk. I was quoted $85 USD. Than we chrged to the room one bottle of water, took another one from the fridge and had lunch at the hotels restaurant. Those items were charged at the Chilean Peso. The women were not able to convert the money right, even thou it's 500 to 1. When I offered to pay for the food in peso they told me, they would have to charge me 19% IVA even for the room. Finally i took the calculator, did the coversion and payed the entire bill in US Dollars. I still don't know what that was all about. But we would stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2012