All reviewslion roomexcellent locationfresh juicegranolathe main streetcomfortable bedgreat atmospherechillicreativitynetflixhostelhomemadeterminalkitchen
Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

Great place to stay & awesome location to the center of town, the super market & bus station all about 2mins walk from this B&B. Very friendly staff & good having someone who could help me as I don't speak a lot of Spanish. Also the best breakfast I've had staying at any B&Bs in South America.

Stayed: November 2016
1  Thank Lee G
RafaelZLima, Equipo Lounge Brasil at Lounge Brasil Hosteria Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2016

Hi Lee !! We were happy for your comment and for having enjoyed sharing with us your days in Pucon. Thank you! Check back often!

Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

We recently stayed at Lounge Brasil and couldn't have been more impressed. From the warm welcome to the rustic eclectic decor, clean and comfortable rooms to the fabulous breakfast and the delightful host Rafael ensured a memorable stay in Pucon. I would highly recommend Lounge Brasil!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
RafaelZLima, Lounge Brasil team at Lounge Brasil Hosteria Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2016

Hello!! Thank you very much for your comment and recommendations! Always welcome

Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

Arrived so late due to long ride all the way from Bariloche since 7:30 AM and we were stuck in the rain. Fortunately for the owner who opened the doors. This place definitely gave us warmth by providing hot tea infusion to my preference, perfect timing. Very aromatic that helped me forget the hassle that took up my day. Anyway, can tell that the hostel was cozy yet neatly organized and tidy. We stayed in a room called Claudia-oh man, it was freezing. Thank goodness for the blankets, which was a lifesaver. Thought the portable heater would have kept us warm, but nope. It was not a problem because basically after traveling to 38 or 40 countries, I only sleep in and step outside to explore-that's the whole point of my travel journey. The bathtub was somewhat dangerous to step in. The rack was a little bit loose, but I was cool. The water was not exactly hot-lukewarm, which came to my disappointment because it is wintertime, for Pete's sake, but again, I only sleep in and explore the town, not to stay in the room all day. A nice escape for me from the stress as an administrator and leader at the school department (no kids around, no teachers sharing rants, etc). I mind my business during my stay there without staff telling us what to do, you know? The food they served for breakfast was what I needed after traveling in Argentina and Uruguay for four weeks, nothing fruity until I reached this place, they provided fruit salad. Way elated because as a celiac myself, I grow tired of seeing my travel companion eat bread at all times, I meant, gluten is everywhere else. The homemade juice drinks were fresh and fruity! Champ. I only wish that they made something gluten free biscuits or something because I was famished due to only fruit salad that was not enough to keep my tummy filled. They also served lunch, which was quinoa salad, I believe since quinoa is one of my favorites. Lunch was completely seasoned, I was thrilled to eat something that met my nutritional needs. The staff was very attentive and friendly. The owner named Rafael (he could have passed as if he was George Clooney only if he had cayenne pepper hair) was such a sweet person and easy to talk with. He has a heart and can tell that he runs his business very well. He also has a dog whom I loved to death. I would have taken him or her home. It made me miss my dog, Abby. I got many chances to pet and hug the dog during my stay. The town was a must-activities, hiking, etc. Can imagine how beautiful it would have been if I visited during summer or spring. Reasonable price, yes because I have been to worst hostels or even hotels. This place is far, far better than many hostels I know of. Consider yourself lucky if you ever get a chance to stay at this place. Under his management, I give it a B plus (for this reason is because of one reason, which is portable heater.) If the portable heater was powerful enough to keep the room warm, I would have graded a whole thing A plus.

Stayed: July 2016
Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

Lounge Brasil is a very homey, welcoming place. The rooms are spotless, beds are extremely comfortable, the food is home cooked and amazing. Most importantly, the staff is beyond helpful and friendly. They are happy to offer thoughts and advice on different places to visit. They have a cozy space to relax and read with the smell of fresh baked goods. Great location for hikes and lake activities. Good wifi signal. Loved my stay at Lounge Brasil and will be back!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 March 2016 via mobile

Charming guest house within a couple of minutes walk of the restaurants, tour agencies, supermarket and bus stations. The lake is also a short walk away.

There is a small cafe attached serving food. If you are departing early they will leave breakfast out for you.

Very friendly and welcoming staff who were keen to provide information and tips on the area.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo