All reviews chinese restaurant cafe terrace international buffet dim sum tennis facilities
Reviewed 1 February 2014

My husband and I stayed at Raffle's Town Club for six days. We found the staff to be very courteous, from the front desk to the wait staff.
Though the hotel was not centrally located, it was very easy to get to our meetings via taxi. The bus stop is also easily accessed by a short walk.
Our room was quite beautiful. We were welcomed with a fine bowl of fruit, plush robes, and even an adaptor for our electronics. The washroom had both a stand alone shower and a bathtub built for two. The washroom itself was larger than hotel rooms I've stayed in, in London.
We really enjoyed all the amenities offered by the hotel. The pool area was magnificent. It rivaled many pools I've seen in the Caribbean. The gym was also well suited for our needs. There were several restaurants on the premise, including a lounge for appetizers.
I would easily stay at this hotel again.

Date of stay: September 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank heather d
Reviewed 8 September 2013 via mobile

Located just a little off the huslte and bustle of Scotts and Orchard Road, this Club features family friendly amenities, honest and friendly staff, and various umami cuisines which Singapore is known for.

Date of stay: October 2012
2  Thank CHefMajKi
Reviewed 4 July 2013

So comfortable and relaxing. Loved the dome shaped architecture. Loved the huge staircases. Service was good. The swimming pool and the function rooms were amazing! In the evenings swimming in the warm pool was so enjoyable. In the late evenings my pre-teen daughter loved to buy ice-creams from the ice-cream counter near the gym. The Jacuzzi in the bathroom was a bonus.

Date of stay: May 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 October 2012 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights. Location is not ideal - it's not close to a MRT station but luckily the front desk helped to get a cab every time I had to go out. The setup is kind of a town club (as it is called) - nice swimming pool, gym, function rooms, etc. The room is of normal size but not very clean; the bed and pillow are not really comfortable. Service was far below standard - all they wanted was to get the room makeup done as early and quickly (spent 5 minutes in my room) as possible, disregarding the fact that I put the do-not-disturb sign on. Overall, quite disappointing.

Date of stay: September 2012
Reviewed 2 September 2012

A beautiful setting with clean facility and spacious planning. Swimming pool is well used and uniquely designed. The cafe is always crowded - serving buffet during weekends. The theater is large enough to screen pretty new movies. No booking is needed but try to be early to get seats. The Chinese food at the Chinese restaurant is very good with friendly service.

Car park facility is spacious too. A good place to be for a family.

Date of stay: September 2012