“Friendly staff”

Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Neighbourhood: Downtown Core
Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

Visiting alone to take away. Despite my indecisiveness, male cashier/service host attended to me so patiently. He offered me some samples of soups and explained how their mushroom soup is a hot seller of 24liter a day (wow). After all the thinking decided to go with a tomato soup and tuna sandwich. My husband enjoyed it as a supper.

Thanks to a warm personal service. Its a rare find in a fast food establishment!

Reviewed 13 October 2017

Reminded me a bit of Belgian 'potage', a really tasty thick soup, full of goodness that fills you up. Staff miserable as they get, but the younger generation don't seem to like working. Perhaps it is the age of expectancy! But give it a go, you'll be surprised at how good the soup is.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

The build-your-own option is really good for vegetarians. The hummus is smooth and perfect. I opted to put the pesto penne within my wrap, and damn, it was some good penne.

Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

The soup here are prepared in advance from factories and heat up in varies branches.
I have tried a few and yes, their quality is the same.

Unfortunately I few that the ingredients are not fresh and lots of thickener inside.

Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

Avoidable food. Avoidable service.

We went in there with high expectations and requested the manager for recommendations, and helped but with really sad ones
Pretty disastrous beef curry pot and veg curry pot too.
The chicken curry pot meal was ok, but the rest of us were left hungry and dissatisfied

Some of the soup spoon chain places may be better but this was a sad experience