“Great craft beer and awesome burgers”
Review of Brewerkz

Brewerkz
Ranked #116 of 11,571 Restaurants in Singapore
Price range: USD 15 - USD 25
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 19 September 2015 via mobile

One of the most popular restaurants along the river in Clarke Quay. This place offers a good variety of beers and a vast selection of western food. They propose some of the best burgers in town (but beware of the Hot n' Spicy, it is veeeery hot). I suggest to book a table because it is always full! It never disappoints!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,024)

Reviewed 19 September 2015

On Clark Quay, this spacious venue is where I enjoy steak lunches while catching up with email using free wifi. Its aircon environment eliminates the pall of smoke in the air from nearby Sumatran illegal fires affecting Singapore annually. Good desserts for diet breakers.

Reviewed 14 September 2015 via mobile

My visit to Singapore is simply not complete until I down a few at Brewerkz. My order is standard now. 2-3 pints of India Pale Ale, buffalo chicken wings (I really should stop - but i end up ordering anyway), nachos with cheese (sigh -same as earlier side comment) and maybe just maybe a plate of onion rings.

Reviewed 10 September 2015

I visited Brewerkz @ Riverside Point next to the River. I simply needed a cold beer and a snack. I stared ordering one of their home crafted beers - the Jubilee Lager. Very good and refreshing. I vent for Asian hotwings with ginger, lime and Soysouce. Very good.
I ordered the Wagyo burger. It turned out to be an excellent choice. I even asked for modifications and added bacon and beer chili as as extra topping. That was not a problem at all. The result was the best burger I can remember - cooked exactly to my order and the toppings worked nicely.
Good beer, delicious food, serviceminded and friendly staff. All in all a great experience.

Reviewed 10 September 2015

The location is good right at Clarke Quay, It was handy to our hotel. I ordered drinks before checking the menu or prices. A lesson was learnt here because the prices are way over their value. This is not an up market spot, it is a pub making their own brew. A plate of Nachos S$22 a Burger S$25 and S$16 for a beer. The food was OK but nothing to write home about. I'm just a tourist getting caught here, wont happen again, Then they had the nerve to add the mandatory service charge and tax, so the above prices were increased by about 20%. That's nearly S$60 for a burger and some nachos. Whoa there, go somewhere else.

2  Thank Eric S