Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews serviced apartment bedroom loft washing machine home away from home housekeeping staff the location is perfect swimming pool the breakfast area comfortable stay yogurt shopping mall bisma housekeeper orchard mrt ms gym
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 March 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for a week with my young family over Christmas. The location of this hotel is brilliant, literally right behind Wisma Atria and ION Orchard on Orchard Road. The Orchard MRT station is underneath ION too which makes it convenient to get around Singapore.

The gardens surrounding the hotel itself are gorgeous, and the pool is amazing, despite the spa not functioning whilst we were there.

The room we stayed in was a two bedroom apartment on the 18th floor. It was spacious but so dated - the kitchen alone looked like it hadn’t been upgraded since the early 80’s. The beds were quite uncomfortable and after our first night we realised we had no hot water - for some reason we had to turn a switch on in the bedroom to warm the water up, and we only discovered this after calling downstairs to complain. Hmm perhaps upgrade your hot water service or tell your guests to do this when they check in perhaps?

The hotel has a laundry down in the basement, which is just as well as there were no laundry facilities in the room as promised when booking. You have to take a service life to get down there and it is the most archaic and rickety lift. Update your Will before stepping in, just saying.

There is a ‘free’ continental breakfast on weekdays but don’t be fooled, it’s average at best. You literally have to fight others for food when it gets brought out, and certain guests think they have more rights than others and will take 10 croissants at a time, leaving the people patiently waiting in line behind them without. Save yourself the trouble and just have breakfast in the room.

The gym is small and adequate, and offers small bottles of water because the water cooler is broken. If there are any in there when you first go to the gym, get one quickly before other guests who aren’t even using the gym come in and grab all of the bottles of water and run out.

The hotel lifts are old and need upgrading.... and generally this place just needs a huge upgrade. From the outside it looks epic. Don’t be fooled.

I won’t be staying here again. There were just too many things that weren’t good enough for the amount of money I spent.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank stacytoby
Livia_Choo, Manager at Orchard Parksuites by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2019

Dear Stacytoby,

Thank you for staying at Orchard Parksuites.

My apologise for the unpleasant experience on your recent trip and I hope you will give us the opportunity to restore your confidence in our team on your future visit.

Your sincerely

Reviewed 18 March 2019

As below, an outstanding experience mainly generated by the staff, convenient location for public transport elsewhere. Spacious accommodation with privacy and a quiet location, very pleasant eating are, good all round ambiance.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Livia_Choo, Manager at Orchard Parksuites by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2019

Dear Seaside15151829060,

Thank you for staying at Orchard Parksuites!

I am elated to know that my team had delivered their best service to you and you had enjoyed your stay with us.

Yours sincerely

Reviewed 5 March 2019

I lived at the Orchard Parksuites for several months over a two year period. I stayed in the 'superior loft' apartments that is over two levels with the bedroom (TV/cable) and ensuite bath upstairs.
The apartment is perfect for an individual or a couple - small kitchenette, adequate living room (with cable) and a small dining table. All very well appointed and top end. The kitchenette was well stocked with cutlery and crockery, wine glasses et al. There was also a gas cooker.
The services were excellent - daily cleaning, pool, gym and breakfast.
If one is staying for a month or more or visiting Singapore frequently for over a week at a time, this outdoes any hotel room or even a junior suite. Check it. Moreover, the staff are friendly and very helpful as they understand your needs over time.
Being in the Orchard area meant that one was close to public transport (MRT, bus stops) and many eating areas and bars - perfect location and close to almost all office and entertainment districts.

Room tip: Probably best to get a room that overlooks Orchard Boulevard rather than Ion/Wisma.
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Livia_Choo, Manager at Orchard Parksuites by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2019

Dear Sudscor,

Thank you for your continuous support staying at Orchard Parksuites!

It’s so heartening to know that you are satisfied with our team service render to you.

I hope we will be able to have the opportunity to serve you again and see you soon.

Warmest regards

Reviewed 1 March 2019

Parksuites is located right outside Ion/Wisma shopping malls and is very convenient. The rooms are clean, spacious overall and quiet, and for what you pay, it's a relative bargain. Staff were very friendly and helpful. The pool area is pleasant, and the gym well-equipped and not crowded. Things that could be improved: the rooms are a bit tired and (in my studio room) the sleeping area and bathroom were a little small; the breakfast was pretty basic compared to local hotels but even basic condiments were not provided as part of the "serviced apartment" package so you'd have to be staying long enough to make it worthwhile to buy a lot yourself if you were actually going to use the kitchen.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank MacDaddyinSing
Livia_Choo, Manager at Orchard Parksuites by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2019

Dear MacdaddyinSing,

Thank you for staying at Orchard Parksuites & your compliments towards the team.

I am glad your stay had been a pleasant one and you are satisfied with the cleanliness, spacious & peaceful of the apt and our facilities. Indeed, our property is very convenient, just across the road to all the shopping malls & transportation. Our serviced residences only provide “light continental breakfast” but I would like to thank you for your feedback which we will look into improving our breakfast spread.

Keep well !

Warmest regards

Reviewed 10 February 2019

it is a great hotel and you cannot beat the location. 2 minutes out the door your at orchard station. dining and shopping right out the door. apartments are nice only complaint really is the could use a good and thorough cleaning. traces of soap scum or hard water in my shower. adequate breakfast on the weekday mornings. staff were fantastic and extremely friendly and helpful. someone above or below came after 3 days in one of the neighbouring apartments and you could hear them walking and the water running. would stay again as the pros outweighed the cons.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Livia_Choo, Manager at Orchard Parksuites by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2019

Dear Hunglow,

Thank you for staying at Orchard Parksuites and your compliments towards the team.

I am glad you had enjoyed our location so much as our property is just across all the great shopping malls, eateries & train station.

My apology pertaining to the bathroom issues which I will address it with my team. Nonetheless, I am glad this did not deter you from choosing to stay with us again.

Yours sincerely