“Exceptional”

Treetops Executive Residences Singapore
Reviewed 6 August 2011

Having traveled very frequently around the world on business trips, I truly enjoyed every moment of my stay at Treetops. Front office is excellent. Care to all attention and detail, all readily to help. At whatever time I came back to Treetops from work, there has always been a happy smiling face ready to say hello to me. From the smallest conversation and great customer service, this has been the very best part of my stay at Treetops.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
treetopssingapore, Public Relations Manager at Treetops Executive Residences Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2011

Dear mailrecneps

Greetings from Treetops Executive Residences, Singapore!

Thank you for your kind posting on your memorable stay with us. It gives us great pleasure to note that you have enjoyed the impeccable hospitality with special mention of our guest services team.

Your generous compliments are much appreciated by the Management and staff and will continuously motivate us in our pledge towards providing service excellence always. Thank you once again and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back at Treetops in the near future!

There are newer reviews for Treetops Executive Residences Singapore

Reviewed 4 August 2011

This is a great place to stay. Lovely apartments, quiet and peaceful. Breakfast included on weekdays - that's a plus! The staff are great - always have a smile, always are helpful. The wonderful pool needs to be made accessible by the disabled. Extra permanent steps under the waterfall would help, plus a handrail. Also, if you cannot use a shower situated within a bath, make sure you advise that on booking. Not a great menu in the cafe/restaurant. That's not many cons! This is a wonderful place.

Room Tip: Overlooking the pool is nicer
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank novatotiv

Dear novatotiv

Greetings from Treetops Executive Residences, Singapore!

Thank you for your kind review and the pictures posted on your wonderful stay with us. We are pleased to note that you were delighted with the services and facilities rendered and would like to take the opportunity to also thank you for your valuable suggestions.

Once again, thank you for choosing us as your accommodation in Singapore and we look forward to welcoming you back at Treetops in the near future!

Reviewed 2 August 2011

Everything is superb at Treetops. The staff really take care of you like family. I must add that the surprise birthday gesture I received will always be a fond memory during my stay at Treetops where staff surprised me with a birthday cake, gift and song which truly made my day. I have been most impressed with the standard of services provided and will definitely return here again.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank naomitan

Dear naomitan

Greetings from Treetops Executive Residences, Singapore!

Thank you for your kind review on your memorable stay with us. Your kind compliments of the impressive services with highlight on the little birthday gesture are much appreciated and will definitely motivate us to strive even better in providing a home-away-from-home experience for our guests always.

Thank you once again for your kind posting and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back at Treetops in the near future!

Reviewed 27 July 2011

I booked a 2 BR large apartment for 7 days with Treetops the booking went smoothly I paid advance for my entire stay prior to my arrival. They offered a one time airport transfer on which I asked to be picked up from the airport. I passed on all my arrival details to the reservations on which they confirmed the pick up.

When I got the Singapore airport I was surprised that no one came to receive me. When I got to the hotel I made a complaint to the reception that there was no one there to receive me and they said they had sent a driver; however, the driver waited and as I didn't show up he left! I said how I didn't show up I am sitting in front of you there was no one there identifying themselves as a pick up so I paid S$ 50 for the transfer. Subsequently I was expecting that someone from their reservations would call and apologize for the confusion but no one bothered to call or even show any concern. Travelers please be aware that I am not certain that they sent a driver for pickup so please organize your own transfer if you decide to stay here.

The next morning we all went for breakfast which was I will say a complete mess with the waiters attitude to be poor and the food kept finishing without no one filling up the buffet! We had to keep asking the waiters listen the food has finished can you please bring more. My 6 year old daughter asked for some yogurt at exactly 10 am on which the waiter very bluntly said "sorry we close exactly at 10 am we cannot help you!" It was really amazing as I have not encountered such poor attitude even in 3 star hotels.

The room was very average and looked substantially more run down as compared to how it has been presented on the website. The size of the room was good; however, and the furnishing was Ok and overall clean. The website shows a very high quality luxurious presentation which is a miss representation.

Near to my departure I asked the reservations that as you did not pick me up from the airport please give me the transfer back to the airport and I was not too surprised when they just bluntly refused saying that we already paid the driver once we will not offer you another transfer. I tried to explain that I am not aware of what arrangement you have with the driver my arrangement with you is a one time transfer; however, they just flatly refused and disappeared.

Additionally I discussed my poor experience with a friend staying in Singapore and he said that he knew someone who had their laptop and camera stolen from the room. The police got involved and the stolen goods were eventually recovered; however, there was quite a bit of inconvenience involved in all of this.

I don't think I would ever stay here again ... travelers please take your own risk if you decide to stay here.

Room Tip: Don't stay here ...
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
7  Thank zadamj
treetopssingapore, Public Relations Manager at Treetops Executive Residences Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2011

Dear zadamj

Greetings from Treetops Executive Residences, Singapore!

Thank you for taking time to note on the incidents of your recent stay at Treetops. We would like to extend our profound apologies for the disappointment caused and your dissatisfaction with the issues mentioned regrettably not resolved to your expectation.

We truly understand your concerns on hearing of the unfortunate occurrence at Treetops. You may wish to be assured that this was an isolated case and we thank the concerned guest for his trust and continued support by staying with us numerous times after the incident. Please be reassured that such unforeseen incident if occur will be handled with utmost attention, including thorough investigations and other actions deem appropriate, so as to ensure the highest standards of safety and security for our guests at all times.

Your feedback is important to us in our constant endeavour to ensure the highest possible level of service to our guests. Thank you once again for your comments and hope that we are given the opportunity in the future to welcome you back at Treetops.

Reviewed 23 July 2011

Best service apartment/hotel i have ever stayed. Treetops executves are all superb.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business

Dear RAVI006

Greetings from Treetops Executive Residences, Singapore!

Your generous compliments in recognition of our hospitality and services are truly appreciated and will continuously inspire us to strive for the highest level of excellence always.

It is our great pleasure to have created a memorable experience for you and we look forward to welcoming you back at Treetops in the near future!