“Good quality Gyoza”

Cuisines: Japanese
Neighbourhood: Orchard Road
Neighbourhood: Orchard Road
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Came here for lunch with a friend yesterday - I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the gyoza. The meat was not oily, it had a nice bite to it and the flavour was balanced. Along with the gyoza,

I also had the Jya Jya noodles - which after eating halfway you break a soft boiled egg into it and mix it with more brown sauce and soup, a very interesting combination.

I will definitely be back!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

order total 6dishes. gyoza came in 10min but sushi waited for like 20min and was told that they did not received the order. if did not received the order why there is 1st dish and drink being served. ridiculous and restaurant it's not crowded. service staff not attentive enough as can tell from table there is only 1 dish being serve for so long. not even to check.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 3 January 2018

Tasty, but portions were small for the price. We ordered the truffle ramen and my wife, who is a small eater at times, still felt hungry. I had the braised pork with rice, which was the same size, but almost half the price. The onsen egg was lovely though.

We also ordered the pork, and pork with vegetables gyoza, and preferred the former.

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank Orator11
Reviewed 6 November 2017

Title says it all. Great food, but overpriced for what it is. I came here with my mother and we had Takoyaki and Miso Mentai Gyozas with a spicy pork ramen to share. Ramen was average, but the gyozas were delicious especially the gyozas with mentai topping! It was so rich and flavorful, I'm still craving it now. Service was quite good, but gyozas took abit too long to arrive at our table. Total waiting time for those gyozas was about 20 minutes. We had already finished eating our bowl of ramen and still waited for the gyozas for awhile. I would still come back for the mentai gyoza, but maybe only that? Everything else was quite average for me.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

The food quality is there, and the price is reasonable. The service and atmosphere are both above average. We went there twice, specially like the dumpling with pork and jyajya men (Japanese style Zha Jiang Mian) Recommended!!!

Date of visit: July 2017