“Great atmosphere!”

Ranked #98 of 12,358 Restaurants in Singapore
Price range: USD 10 - USD 50
Cuisines: Chinese, Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The soothing oasis of Sawadee Thai Cuisine provides a chic and comfortable place to lunch with your colleagues, dine with your family, or hang out with friends for delectable, authentic Thai cuisine.
Reviewed 7 November 2017

The place was nicely decorated with Thai-inspired wallpapers and furniture. I like the thai music playing in my background too, almost forget I'm in Singapore! Oh yes and always must try the signature food you will not regret it! AUTHENTIC BROOOOO

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

A delicious Thai restaurant with great ambience and excellent service. They were very attentive with our preference of toning down on the spice, and kindly gave us each dish with the bird-eye chilli as a choice of side. Presentation was marvelous too. The perfect place for your craving of Thai cuisine. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

I would say my three experiences so far at Sawadee Thai are all perfect!! The olive oil fried rice never fail my recommendations to my friends:) The salads I have tried: papaya, pamelo and gree mango, all got their special fragrance. Last but not least, all the four desserts are incredible.. Especially the sticky rice and steamed tapioca (not sure if I spelled right), which are amazing with coconut milk drizzling.

In all, as good as always. I am going to finish trying all the dishes on the menu and looking forward to explore some hidden menu;)

Reviewed 31 October 2017

A very great atmosphere place to dine in. Requested for a less spicy tomyam soup but it came out to be a clear soup with chili by the side. The meat in the coconut drink is too hard to be eaten. Other than that everything is great ~

Review collected in partnership with www.chope.co
SawadeeCuisine, Manager at Sawadee Thai Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Dear Yanling T,

Thank you for rating us highly.

I just want to clarify on the tomyum soup that you ordered. The tomyum soup that we serve in our restaurant are all clear based. When a customer (like yourself) orders a less spicy soup, we will add in less chill in when cooking the soup from scratch.

Many customers might have mistaken that the red based Tom Yum Soup is spicer, but that is not true. The red paste simply lends a much sweeter taste to the soup.

Hope that clarifies your concerns. Thank you and we hope to host you again in the near future :)

Best regards,
Sarah

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Really enjoyed the food at Sawadee. This was my first time here, and it did not disappoint. I look forward to returning with friends.