“Yummy Food”

Ranked #5,303 of 12,641 Restaurants in Singapore
Neighbourhood: Kampong Glam
Neighbourhood: Kampong Glam
Reviewed 22 May 2017

Very tempting food. Very Yummy. We had a blast here. The menu has a good diversity. Everything was delightful.

Date of visit: December 2016

Reviewed 12 May 2017

Went last week with my cousins to Nabins for a birthday gathering. Food standards have dropped drastically, wasn't fantastic.

Service was bad, the waiter did not even bother to clear our tables and took a long time to just get plain water.

Ambiance is okay, just that the place now is a little too crampy.
Overall, I aint a satisfied customer for I had to pay so much though the service and food wasn't up to my expectations.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Nabins has vacated the large space it once occupied on Sultan Gate and moved into more cramped space on two levels right on the junction of Arab Street and Victoria Street. The traditional low tables and the sense of tented decor have come with the brand but somehow without space and the shisha (banned nationally since 2016) it has lost something. The food now feels overly deep fried and heavy and the service slack. No longer a fantasy evening out where you could imagine you were dining in the desert with camels outside the tent, it's now a more ordinary experience.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

We, a group of 12 people, enjoyed the cosy Arabic ambiance of Nabin's along with bful belly dance. Food was good but ambiance and belly dance was great.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 3 February 2017

I had a hard time coming to my final score, so let me tell you my overall impressions

Food - Was good but not outstanding.

Seating - I loved this part - the "seats" are more like couches with tables that stretch into the space. You can comfortably lounge and eat.

Ambiance - This is the unfortunate part. The restaurant itself is small and intimate, with a nice color scheme. However, they had the local radio on (so a mixture of some music, commercials and news) and then they turned on a TV to show the football game. This ruined the mood and left a bad taste in my mouth for a moderately priced, sit-down restaurant.

Date of visit: February 2017