“Chop Chop! Wonderful Place to relax and dine”

The Chop House Vivo City
Reserve with Chope
The Chop House Vivo City is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #401 of 12,435 Restaurants in Singapore
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 May 2017

My kid has been to this place before and she recommended that I try out this restaurant. It's very relaxing for us refer to this place as Chop Chop instead of saying Chop House. Ok now about food. We love the Burrata served with tomatoes and basil pesto. But we loved it better with Parma Ham added and requested for it to be added. Price of $18 plus $5 is very reasonable compared to elsewhere. We also ordered the Quesadillas Chicken and the full slab of smoked BBQ US Baby Back Ribs with coleslaw. The ribs are for 2 persons but for small eaters like us (3 females), it's an awesome big portion! Its meat is really so tender that it just came off the bone and the sauce was so delicious. It reminded us of the St Louis pork ribs from Cafe Cartel that we used to love so much but has since closed. The Quesadillas Chicken is not fantastic tough as I have tasted better elsewhere. It's too dry and not tasty enough. No oomph! Service here is very prompt and the waiters are so friendly that it made dining here extra enticing not to mention the relaxing atmosphere and the ability to look out into the sea if you are seated right inside and next to the glass panel. I would definitely come back and try out other dishes

Review collected in partnership with www.chope.co

Reviewed 17 May 2017

A good place to take abreak from your shopping and enjoy the simpler things of life...at a price. Sit outside and choose from a menu that offers steaks, pork chops and Salmon. I did the pork chops, which I loved, and tasted Salmon and the steak ( greedy) and all met my exacting standards. So did the view.

2  Thank baj
Reviewed 10 May 2017

Good ambience, very consistent food quality and service. I am a frequent patron here. Just had the baby back ribs, best I've had in Singapore.

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Taste OK only and the food portion is too small

Ambiance
Great place to enjoy beer

Not bad

It feels like it's such a rip on the price versus the portion of food they serve. Too bad!

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

When you feel you can do better at home, sadly you know you wasted your time.

One thing Chop House does well is burgers and steaks. Pity the former was not available and pity I didn't want the latter.

Beef quesadillas were soggy and average but tasted ok. Burrata and tomatoes were again average and underseasoned. I have definitely made better at home for less.

Fish and chips looked good. Can vouch for the fish being fairly good.

Beef fajita on the other hand was disgusting. Steak burnt to oblivion and chewy as hell. Fajita sauce was simply revolting to the extent I had to stop eating half way through. Badly executed dish from start to finish.

Service was slow and perfunctory.

At almost S$150 for this, two glasses of wine and two soft drinks...an utter waste of money!

1  Thank DiceyMorris1978