Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews apartment guests washer dryer cold storage minute walk gym
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 April 2019

We have just had a lovely 7 night stay in Singapore, made all the more comfortable by staying at the Shangri La Apartments. The apartments are older, so there are a few knocks if you look hard, but the mattresses were firm and housekeeping gave us firmer pillows as soon as we asked. I liked have temperature control in each room so we could turn on or off as we chose. Having a small kitchen with stove and microwave was handy for making our own breakfasts and picnic lunches. Ate in one night. The pool is very warm but pleasant to help wind down after a big day of walking. Another plus was having a free washing machine and drier on each floor so byo laundry liquid. Very handy. We had a walk through the Shangri La hotel, but didn't end up eating or swimming there even though we could have.
The free shuttle bus dropped us off at Wisma Atria on several evenings where there are some excellent food options on level 3 and 4 - you could eat here for months and still not try everything on every menu.
There is a Cold Storage supermarket underneath the Delfi Orchard that delivered groceries prior to our arrival, and it was a 10 min walk to top up supplies.
Many public buses leave from Delfi which is a 10 min walk so recommend buying an Ezilink card on arrival from a 7-11. Most go past Orchard Station and Dhoby Ghaut so can go anywhere. A taxi to the Zoo cost around $35SG.
Very comfortable, helpful staff and highly recommend.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank georgiman
Reviewed 5 April 2019 via mobile

My girls & I stayed for 4nights....fantastic. it was truly a wonderful stay. Our 2bedroom appartment was spacious & spotless. Nothing was too much trouble. Being alittle further away...the Appartments were extremely quiet.The Appartment Manager Jimmy & his staff were incredibly friendly & helpful. I would definitely recommend....it was an absolute pleasure to stay.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2019

Very nice place with all the facilities we needed!
Jimmy Lin the duty manager provided 5 star services.
Jimmy has been very friendly and helpful with us.
3 bed room apartments are very spacious
Laundry facility is very great, and easy.
We will certainly come back.

Room tip: 3 bed room apartments are very spacious Laundry facility is very great, and easy.
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank abdulsalam a
Reviewed 20 March 2019 via mobile

Our 5 Star service provided by Day Manager Jimmy Lin and his attentive team including Priya were outstanding!
Our 2 bedroom apartment was spotless, comfortable and met all our relaxation needs for 10 days. His team mobilized to supply everything we needed within minutes of our arrival.
The pool and waterfall were inviting and well endowed with sun umbrellas for the cozy loungers and multiple seating areas.
The advice and assistance Jimmy provided us daily was much appreciated & saved both time and our resources as we explored - as this was our first trip to Singapore. He even turned my birthday into a celebration I won’t soon forget for his kindness.
Wonderful time, in a great location rich in culture, & great shopping.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 March 2019

I love Singapore and lived there years ago. When I come back to Singapore I always stay at the Shangi-la hotel as I am a big fan. This time as I was travelling with my family we booked a 2 bedrooms apartment and it was fantastic! Very spacious and beautiful. Jimmy who was at the reception made our stay so enjoyable, he is very friendly and funny! We used the pools and the gym ( which is the best gym we have even seen! better than any gyms in Uk) the SPA is fantastic too. I would definitely come back here.
The breakfast was amazing but would recommend more vegan options are it is a bit limited!

Date of stay: February 2019