Lock in great prices from these sites
Lol.travel
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
1,941 results
All reviews tanjong pagar mrt station rooftop bar club room business trip rooms are spacious min walk hawker centre convenient location late checkout location is excellent food court supermarket concierge gym cbd bathtub
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 October 2020 via mobile

Today is my 14th day of my quarantine here in Singapore . And I want to give BIG THANKS to all the staff of this hotel who took care of me, and helped me to enjoy my quarantine here!
They have been super attentive and kind! They followed up on me everyday.
I was lucky to be here!
The food isn’t great but you cannot expect high quality when you are paying so little for each day here, but don’t be too picky about the food, it won’t harm you to eat whatever they serve you...
My room is 1322 and it is spacious, with a desk, a bathtub and a very nice shower.

And anything that asked for, they brought it to me super quick!

Thank you everyone!!

Date of stay: October 2020
2  Thank Brunella1331
Carlton City Hotel Singapore, Guest Services / Front Office at Carlton City Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2020

Dear Brunella1331,

Thank you for leaving us a 5-star review on TripAdvisor, and sharing your experience staying with us. We are delighted to hear that you've enjoyed your stay, and your compliments on the hotel facilities and service are deeply appreciated. Thank you and we hope to have the opportunity to host you again here at Carlton City Hotel.

Reviewed 4 October 2020 via mobile

I served a 14 day stay home notice at Carlton City Hotel when I came into Singapore from UK. Truth be told, I have never actually heard of this hotel before. However I must say kudos to the hotel especially because of it’s excellent staff and service. I received courtesy calls every day checking in on me and my needs. The hotel sent up amenities quickly and efficiently. When I had food deliveries, the food was sent up within 10 min of arrival at the concierge. When my office sent me my office equipment, the transfers were done efficiently.

The mandatory swab test was conducted in the hotel premises. The staff was super efficient and professional and we were herded to the appropriate waiting areas and test site in a timely fashion.

I was impressed with the service and a big thank you to the staff is warranted.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank jenk373
Carlton City Hotel Singapore, Guest Services / Front Office at Carlton City Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2020

Dear jenk373,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us on TripAdvisor. We deeply appreciate your kind compliments on our team's service, and are happy to hear that your stay with us was smooth and pleasant. We hope to welcome you back with us at Carlton City Hotel in the brighter days ahead.

Reviewed 22 September 2020 via mobile

Fantastic staff taking care of me especially duty manager of the hotel saving literally my life. I recommednding this place as best personal service you can get in the world!! Regrettfully by trip arvisor regulations I cannot mention names but manager J.Y. is the person hotel should be proud of to have on board!

Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank 187valentinei
Carlton City Hotel Singapore, Guest Services / Front Office at Carlton City Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2020

Dear 187valentinei,

Thank you for leaving us a 5-star review on TripAdvisor. It is truly our pleasure to have received your kind compliments, and we will relay them to the mentioned staff. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to welcome you back in future.

Reviewed 4 September 2020

Very nice hotel in a central location. Chinatown and the nearest MRT station are just a few minutes' walk away. The rooms are spacious and clean and the service is very friendly and accommodating. From the upper floors you can enjoy a beautiful view.

Date of stay: October 2019
3  Thank KingaAndBenedikt
Carlton City Hotel Singapore, Guest Services / Front Office at Carlton City Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2020

Dear KingaAndBenedikt,

Greetings from Carlton City Hotel.

Thank you for taking time to share your positive experience with us. We are delighted that you enjoyed the room features and design, and found the locality of the hotel and our services to your liking. We appreciate your review and look forward to welcoming you back during your next visit

Reviewed 20 July 2020 via mobile

Great location.
this hotel is located in the city center and very close

The rooms are perfect - comfortable, clean.The lobby space is beautiful

Super friendly workers at the reception,
especially (Pui Vun) can using chinese communicate

Date of stay: July 2020
2  Thank MnP22
Carlton City Hotel Singapore, Guest Services / Front Office at Carlton City Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2020

Dear MnP22,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on TripAdvisor. It is our pleasure to have served you during your stay, and we appreciate the kind praises you have for our team. We are happy that you found the environment comfortable and clean, and we look forward to welcoming you back at Carlton City Hotel again.