“What a Woking great tour! ”
Review of Wok 'n' Stroll

and up
Street Art & Food Tour
Ranked #7 of 77 Food & Drink in Singapore
More attraction details
Owner description: Why is WOK ‘n’ STROLL different from any other culinary tour or cooking class? Quite simply it’s me! I just want to share my absolute passion for food with as many people as possible, giving a unique insight into the gastronomic heartlands and the professional kitchens that make Singapore such a foodie paradise.Whether you’re a visitor to the island, or a long time resident – I can promise taste sensations for everyone. So what are you waiting for? Lets WOK ‘n’ STROLL
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We combined our love of food and art and did the food and street art tour. We were lucky to have Karen to show us around. Karen is a great guide, has a fantastic personality and knows some great haunts. Her passion for her job is infectious. Thank you for making our intro to Singapore so fun! Can’t wait to return for another one!

WOKNSTROLL, General Manager at Wok 'n' Stroll, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Hello and thank you so much for this great review!
We are very happy you enjoyed!
This is our Wok’n’Stroll spirit , to take you to the hidden gems with the local experience!
We hope to see you again on one of our vest foof tours in Singapore.
All the best ,

in 8 reviews

Reviewed 16 March 2018

Reviewed 15 February 2018

Reviewed 8 February 2018

We did the Peranakan food tour in late December. We were supposed to be on another tour but for reasons unexplained it was cancelled so we did this one instead. The late cancellation annoyed me as we had booked weeks earlier. As we were very happy with our tour leader Abdul Rahim I am reviewing the tour rather than dwelling on that.
Abdul was very well informed, interesting and showed us a great part of Singapore and the local food. It was just the 2 of us on the tour, we tried lots of great food, heard some great stories and learnt a lot. Would highly recommend anyone who wants to do a food tour in Singapore. Thanks Abdul (Paul & Robyn from NZ)

1  Thank RPtravel22
See more reviews
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

I want to highly recommend the "Wok n' Stroll" food tour of Karni Tomer the food explorer.
You can really tell that Karni loves what she is doing. She has good energy and interesting stories .We went to the Kampong Glam tour with Rahim the guide and enjoyed every minute!
I have tried new dishes that I would have never tried on my own.It was very interesting and tasty!!

1  Thank שגית ש