“Usman's Pakistan Cuisine 344 Bedok Road Singapore”
Review of Usman's Place

Usman's Place
Ranked #2,275 of 12,332 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Pakistani
Neighbourhood: Kampong Glam
Neighbourhood: Kampong Glam
Reviewed 11 August 2016

This branch just opened recently and we dined inside the aircon restaurant, but they have ample outside tables and space. We went on a Sunday evening and the restaurant was very quite, but the food was really good. This is my first visit to a Pakistan restaurant in Singapore. The fish tikka was not what I expected but was a delightful dish, very tasty. The palak paneer got the thumbs up from my wife. The restaurant itself is very clean with colourful wall tiles.

1  Thank Joseph R

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

This is a frequent haunt and the food has been exceptionally good . We enjoy the garlic naan, kebabs and biryani . To add to this, the hospitality is amazing and reminds me of India :) on the last few occasions , the chef even whipped up fresh khichdi for our little one . Hands down one of the best Pakistani restaurants in Singapore and that's coming from an Indian :)

1  Thank Pallavi P
Reviewed 9 June 2016

Had a birthday celebration dinner there. Overall food was good.
Both vegetarian and non veg starters were good.
In the main course, The naans were fluffy and fresh, like the authentic Pakistani cuisine.

1  Thank Kabby_Bhola
Reviewed 12 May 2016

I've been frequenting this restaurant since a friend introduced it to me in 2013.
Ever since, this has been my to-go place for my naan and paneer cravings. I LOVE the Chicken Malai Tikka and the wonderful mint sauce that comes with it. You might beg to differ, but to me it's like a taste of heaven!!

As far as I know, the food served is highly authentic and the quality has been rather consistent. The same waiters have been there for years and are always eager to serve. However, while the food is superb, I think the drinks are of an average standard only.

A buddy and I hosted a large group of people here before, about close to 20 pax, and the restaurant was able to comfortably accommodate us all. The kitchen and staff demonstrated great ability to cope with our crowd.

I've been to other Indian/ Pakistani places but I still think Usmans' is best!!
(if you know any better places that i should try, please drop me a private message :D)

1  Thank gluttonsays
Reviewed 1 May 2016

A must visit for us whenever we visit Singapore because I love Pakistani food and also because it is on Arab Street which is very happening. Food is halal and the place is very neat!