“Good service & Nice ambience”

Majestic Bay Seafood Restaurant
Reserve with Chope
Majestic Bay Seafood Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3,302 of 12,426 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Marina Bay
Description: Located below the Flower Dome, Majestic Bay Seafood Restaurant showcases some of Singapore's classics like Chilli Crab, Black Pepper Crab and other innovative Chinese dishes by renowned Chef Yong Bing Ngen. The Bay's signature "Kopi" Crab is a must-try and the Baked Rice with Seafood in Chef's Recipe Sauce is a delightful dish, perfect for any occasion. With a seating capacity of 190, Majestic Bay Seafood Restaurant is a wonderful dining option for gatherings with family and friends.
Reviewed 28 January 2018

Ambience is good and relaxing. The food is good and service staffs are attentive & polite too. V.gd!

Review collected in partnership with www.chope.co
Arthur T, General Manager at Majestic Bay Seafood Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

We had a lunch in this restaurant
We ordered 3 types of dim sam. The first one 10 pieces pork was good. The second we received we did not ordered and after some discussions we undersrand that the third one is not available...
I asked for napkins and received an answer that they do not supply napkins...only the wet one in the beginning of the lunch.
The service is poor...
You may consider other place...

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I came here for a dinner to celebrate a special occasion and overall, I think it fell a little short. I'm a visitor in Singapore so I don't know the area too well but having spent time around the gardens by the bay, seeing this restaurant, it looked great so we came here.

The menu was a great one with an awesome choice of a la carte, set menus, seafood and dim sum.

We ordered lobster noodles, soft shell crab, spring rolls, scallops in XO sauce and beef tenderloin Chinese style. The food was decent. The scallops in XO sauce in particular I thought were excellent. The rest of it was nice without a wow factor. I think perhaps the location of the restaurant combined with the menu prices, my expectation was high and this didn't meet them.

I've had nicer meals in Singapore at a much cheaper price.

Some weird quirks as well with the service. They didn't have napkins rather but instead wet wipes. That they charge you for. It was weird, you're in a restaurant that looks reasonably high end and not only do you not get a real napkin but have to pay for a wet wipe? It was just odd.

Overall I think there are much better eating options available.

Reviewed 20 January 2018

The food was excellent. We ordered from the per person menu and were very pleased with the variety and the amount of food which was fresh and very tasty. The service however, was rather impersonal and unfriendly. We were shocked to discover that we are charged $14 per person for Chinese tea. If you are looking for good food, give this place a try. If you are seeking excellent service and a friendly environment, I would give this restaurant a pass.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

Went there for family dinner. The peiking duck was a disappointment. The seafood and crab is kind of normal. The restaurant is kind of cramped. With price they charging, there are many better places.