“Can’t go wrong, the food is outstanding”
Review of The Curry Culture

The Curry Culture
Ranked #20 of 12,079 Restaurants in Singapore
Price range: USD 30 - USD 45
Cuisines: Indian, Bar
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Orchard Road
Description: The Curry Culture, our humble ode to the ancient forms and culture of India, is one of Singapore’s best-kept secrets. Passion for traditional Indian cuisine, guest service and life is the best way to describe the Curry Culture experience. The Curry Culture offers a sophisticated Indian fine dining experience with effortlessly charming staff, discreet service and authentic Indian cuisine. A classic combination of the new India, where the traditional and the modern co-exist, authentic Indian food in a relaxed atmosphere and modern setting, without compromising on the traditional values of Indian cuisine and service. In a world that is on the go – 24×7- the Curry Culture offers a brief respite with it’s charming alfresco and indoor dining spaces for a memorable dining experience, where one can catch up with friends, family and work colleagues without the stress of daily life.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We live here in Singapore and try to get to Curry Culture at least once a month. Singapore has no shortage of restaurants, but the food and service rises above the competition. Best butter chicken on island and let them know what you like. Their suggestions are spot on. We have tried most of the menu and have never hit a bad choice. Location is great. Enjoy.

SandeepSachar, Owner at The Curry Culture, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear Jerome C

Greetings from the Curry Culture

Sir, it is an absolute pleasure to serve you everytime - the biggest compliment that we can get is the fact that you choose dine with us - pretty much , every other week?? That speaks volumes in itself - it is a pleasant surprise to see your feedback on this forum but absolutely welcome:):)

Sir, to be honest , not too sure if we are the best or not ( there is a lot of good stuff happening in Singapore) but definitely sure about being the most passionate - be it our food or our service and as you know , very very blessed to have the teams that we have

Look forward to your next visit

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I have reviewed Curry Culture before on a previous vist to Singapore. My wife and I were back in Singapore in March 2018 and couldn't resist revisiting our favourite curry house. I'm pleased to say that it is as good as ever and the service is exemplary.

I settled for a lamb masala and my wife had a king prawn bhoona. Both curries were excuisitely prepared exactly as we had ordered them. We were looked after by Sanish on this occasion. Sanish, thank you very much.

We were pleased to hear that Curry Culture has expanded with two more restaurants opened at Farrer Park and Robertson Quay. Unfortunately, no plans for a branch here in the New Forest!. OK, curries are down to individual taste, but as far as my family is concerned, no other curry restaurants can compare with Curry Culture. Find it and eat there. You won't be disappointed.

SandeepSachar, Owner at The Curry Culture, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Bedou

Greetings from the Curry Culture

Sir, I honestly don't have many words to add here - thank you is the best that I can come with - we have had a wonderful ride since the day we opened this one ( with barely any money :):) and , I think , we are truly blessed to have achieved what we have - none of this would've been possible without all the love and respect that we get from guests such as yourself

Sir , to be honest , it is a tough business to be in , one that can test one's passion at times but honestly , would not want to trade this experience for anything else :):) , yes , we have opened 2 more restaurants but I do think I ethos has been the same throughout to be as genuine as we can be - be it our cuisine or our guests service and , truly blessed to have the teams that we have - very passionate and yet able to have a bit of a laugh once in a while :):)

Sir , I can go on and on , so I better stop and once again , thank you and absolutely look forward to your next visit whenever you are in these parts

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

A fantastic restaurant. We were made to feel so welcome by Prashant, who provided us with a range of foods to suit our unsurity of what we wanted. The selection was perfect and undoubtedly the best Indian food we have eaten. I would definitely recommend others to go .

Dear Belipinnin

Greetings from the Curry Culture

Sir , an absolute pleasure - have said this before as well , such a great feeling to be genuinely appreciated for the right things - we have always tried to be genuine with what we are trying achieve- be it our cuisine , our guest service or even our passion and it is such an amazing feeling when the passion resonates with our guests :):)

Sir, very happy that you were open to exploring our menu rather than go for safe choices :), Indian cuisine has such a vast canvas of flavors and textures, we do , humbly, try to bring some of it to the table:):)

Thank you for dining with us and absolutely look forward to your next visit

Sandeep

Ps. : btw Prashant is truly a star , not only in his guest service but as a person as well , genuine to a fault he is:):)

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Came back this year after visiting in 2017 and was again not disappointed. Nice indian food, good service and a very nice location with views on the old singapore building stile. Will come back next time !

Dear Pr_S18

Greetings from the Curry Culture

Sir, such a pleasure - the biggest compliment that we can get is the fact that you chose to come back- Sir , Singapore is a melting pot of cuisines and culture and for you to remember us from a year ago ( pleasant memories , no less:):) , is the best compliment that we can get :):)

Sir, have said this before as well, I think what has truly worked for us is the fact that we chose to follow our passion as genuinely as we can , as a team, and that I think makes a lot of things simple ( guess it gives us more clarity :):) and freedom to truly serve the food that we want to serve

Look forward to your next visit whenever you are in these parts of the woods again

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Very good Indian food and service. The staff was very helpful. I especially liked that the waiter recommended half portions.

SandeepSachar, Owner at The Curry Culture, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear alpha9014

Greetings from the Curry Culture

Sir , a pleasure and very happy that the food was to your liking - we do try to keep it as authentic as possible . Very happy that the boys were genuine enough to offer you smaller portions - single dining can be difficult and I think, we have all been there some time or the other:):). Happy that the boys were on the ball

look forward to your next visit