All reviews these apartments two bedroom apartment three bedroom long stay washing machine and dryer liquid soap somerset station walking distance family stay bit dated swimming pool and gym longer stay room amenities breakfast selection taxi stand house keeping microwave
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

I have stayed here twice in the last 12 months. It’s fantastic value for money, the room is huge with a split level kitchen bathroom. There’s a large sofa which is perfect as a bed for my daughter. It has great cold ac! It’s located in the best possible spot on orchard road and next to Cuppage which had about 10 great bars and restaurants. The only downside it’s an older building so bathrooms are dated (but very clean). Billboard outside did light up the room a bit until about 10pm. I totally recommend this hotel!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Aquarius76
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

I was given the Studio Executive room which was big and spacious. The fittings in the room are slightly old but not a very serious matter to me.
Staff from reception to the cleaners of the rooms are all very friendly.
The location of this serviced apartment is also very central, right in the heart of Orchard Road.
The only issue was the windows are not double glazed, as such noise from the traffic and the big TV of the opposite building will seep into your apartment if it faces the main road.

Otherwise it was all in all a very pleasant stay!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank 243janicew
Reviewed 27 January 2018

We were there as a family for 10 nights in a two bedroom apartment. The location was very convenient & within walking distance of lots of shopping malls & eateries of varying descriptions & budgets. The apartment was also close to the MRT & very convenient for getting around Singapore to any of the other attractions eg; Sentosa, Art & Science centre, Gardens by the bay, National Art gallery, other shopping & eating experiences etc. We even decided to take the MRT to the airport rather than a taxi on our exit journey, that's how convenient & quick it was.
The apartment was dated, in line with the complex, but it was clean, spacious, comfortable & functional. The service staff were very friendly & accommodating. We have all praise & no complaints for them.
The only suggestion I'd make for the apartment we were in is to replace the lounge suite as the springs were quite soft/worn & you sank in too far. We used pillows from the bedroom for a bit of extra back support.
There is a functional gym & a nice pool on the roof top. We used the pool in the afternoon/evening a couple of times. It was very private as we seemed to be the only ones using these facilities.
The TripAdvisor's hotel ratings function wasn't working when I wrote this review. I would rate the service staff, location & cleanliness at 4.5 stars overall.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Niri A
Reviewed 23 January 2018

We spent 10 days at the Orchard Point Apartments. Previously we have stayed at Regency House; although Orchard Point is not quite as 'luxurious' as the other similar apartments we thought value for money and location make these apartments exceptional value. Room was comfortable, bathroom and swimming pool areas are a bit dated and in need of some TLC but overall we were very happy with our apartment and will stay again on our next visit.

Room Tip: Book Early
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel in the month of Dec 2017. The location of the hotel is excellent. It is situated on Orchard road which is full of shopping malls. Everything you need is at walking distance. All the attractions in Singapore can be reached within 15-20 mins. The staff is very good and helpful.
I would recommend this to anyone who needs a good apartment hotel and I will definitely prefer this next time I visit Singapore.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family