Open today: 9:00 am - 10:00 pm

from USD 18.57
from USD 18.74
from USD 58.58
4,175 results
All reviews sentosa island mount faber harbour front nice ride afraid of heights cars attractions peak sgd mrt bay
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 July 2019

Mount Faber is a good starting point. Then you can buy tickets and link up all 3 rides.
Stop off at any and explore. Great for photograph buffs both on and off the cable ride.
As usual, lots of gift & souvenir shops, Coffee bars and food shops.
Can be a lovely half days entertainment.

2  Thank Stuart B
Reviewed 13 July 2019

After many visits/stop-overs in Singapore over the years, we finally undertook the Cable Car ride - once during the day up to Mt Faber and then across to Sentosa Island - and a nightime return jouney from the Island. Absolutely fabulous. Well organised and great views. Will made the efoort on our next visit to do the wonderful Singapore Cable Car again (and again!)

2  Thank aussiechristopher
Reviewed 13 July 2019

Mount Faber starting point is beautiful. I took a taxi and fell in love with the area.

The booking office was really helpful, explaining you can get off at a stop, and also encouraged me to go to Santosa to extend my cable car journey. So glad that I did!
Even from the ladies washroom, the scene is magnificent and gave me more courage to see more. I went mid-morning when it was quiet and had a cable car to myself. When I first set off, I held onto the side of the chair, and then let go and looked beneath me and all around to such beauty. I stoped off at Santosa, got another cable car to the end of the line, and spent the afternoon at the beach, and had a lovely meal. Then go the connection back. Tips. get off at the Harbour so that you can get a taxi as taxis at Mount Faber are very infrequent.

2  Thank blessed116
Reviewed 12 July 2019

Fantastic views and given panorama. Definitely worth the extra dollars. Make sure you do the Mt Faber link as well.

2  Thank Steve Y
Reviewed 11 July 2019

Take te Cable car across to the island and discover it is bigger than it looks there are three sections of the cable car and your ticket covers all three, do not miss any and if you are polite and ask you will be able to go round again if it is not to busy.

Date of experience: March 2019