It was very clean and the staff were very friendly. Had a good breakfast buffet. Free wifi was a plus. They give you free bottles of water and I thought that was a plus. The pool area is really nice, there is construction going on behind the hotel but I only noticed it while at the pool. Arab street is within walking distance. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discerning travellers will enjoy the hospitality and warmth of our 346 rooms and suites. Spacious yet intimate, this Singapore accommodation is perfect for relaxing after a busy day of getting to know the city. Take in the charming views of quaint shophouses and ethnic shophouses from your room. For your utmost comfort, you'll find a range of handy amenities for all your needs - enjoy the in-room entertainment, which includes cable channels and complimentary in-house movie channels, or share the best of your day with family and friends via high-speed broadband Internet access. Let us pamper you whenever you stay in PARKROYAL's stylish hotel rooms in Singapore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your PARKROYAL on Beach Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal On Beach Road Hotel Singapore
- Parkroyal On Beach Road Singapore
- Park Royal Singapore
- Park Royal Hotel Singapore