Didn't have a great experience at this hotel.
The positives: Cheap, great location right in China Town, three minutes to the MRT trains.
The negatives: Room the size of a large cupboard, TV in room didn't work, Wi-Fi wasn't working, the world's smallest bathroom/toilet wasn't clean, staff constantly asleep at the front desk, no breakfast available - need to go to Mcdonald's close by.
The hotel has character as it is a restored old chinese inn, but it isn't well run or looked after despite having tourism awards displayed. An old grotty tissue on the main steps up to the rooms was there when we arrived, and was still there two days later whe we left. Doesn't look like much cleaning ever gets done and our room reflected this.
Despite being in the lower price bracket price (about $105 a night, so not exactly ultra-budget) we won't be staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perankan styles boutique hotel with intricately carved wooden furniture, antique artifacts, & well painted murals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Inn at Temple Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Temple Street Hotel Singapore
- Hotel At Temple Street
- At Temple Street Singapore
- Bed Breakfast Singapore
- The Inn At Temple Street Singapore