We stayed here twice, both for 1 day only, in transit to another country. During our first night, we availed of the Executive Room rate which allowed access to the Executive Lounge where staff were very friendly and helpful. Snacks provided were a bit tasteless but drinks, alcoholic and non-alcoholic, were heaven-sent in hot and humid Singapore. We had breakfast at their Windows restaurant and the choices were plentiful and the quality of food was quite good.
They were very protective about the use of their tiny Business Center and access is not free unless you are printing your boarding passes. Orchard Road shops are just a block away.
On our second stay, also for just one night, we booked a regular room with no frills. And it was just that, no frills even for Priority Club members. No free room internet access, no free drinks, no free newspaper. It was a good thing that I already checked-in for the early flight the following morning because I had a feeling that I would be denied access to their Business Center. With or without the frills, this hotel is a bit expensive, but hey, hotel rates in Singapore have increased especially those around Orchard Road. They sent me an online survey which asked me how this hotel compares with Marriott which was difficult to answer because each hotel is different even though they belong to the same chain. So if you are after Orchard Road shopping, this hotel is okay. If the Executive Room rates are nearly the same as the regular room rates, go for the Executive Room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of Singapore's well-known shopping boulevard, Orchard Road, Holiday Inn(R) Singapore Orchard City Centre is just minutes away from the Central Business District, the Somerset and Dhoby Ghaut Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) stations as well as the Central Business District and medical centres including the Paragon Medical Singapore and Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre. Explore the city at ease with popular cultural districts such as Bugis, Chinatown and Little India, and attractions like the Singapore Flyer and Gardens by the Bay all located within close proximity, making us an ideal spot for staycation. Changi Airport is a short 25-minute drive away. The hotel boasts 324 well-appointed guestrooms, 11 state-of-the-art function rooms, a collection of two restaurants and a bar - Tandoor, featuring authentic North Indian cuisine, Window on the Park showcasing Asian and local delights, and Lobby Lounge & Bar which offers the perfect venue to unwind after a business meeting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Booking.com, IHG, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre Hotel Singapore
- Holiday Inn Park View Singapore
- Singapore Holiday Inn