3,159 results
All reviewscrystal clubclub floorcentral locationclarke quayspecial thanksbusiness triplate checkmrt stationbuffet breakfastdeluxe roomshopping mallmarina bayorchard roadrenovationlolitatiffanyzak
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

First stay at this hotel and found it very convenient to access to attraction place. Customer service is excellent with great smile and greeting. Even with the on going renovation,it actually do not effect us much as the Reno only carried out during day time. Will return again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
GPCHExecutiveOffice, Front Office Manager at Grand Park City Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you for this great recommendation! We are glad to know that our “transformation” didn’t affect your experience staying with us.

Our entire transformation will be completed towards the second quarter of 2018 with all guest rooms completed and a new swimming pool and gym facility on level 4. The hotel will also boost a new executive club lounge for our Crystal Club guests, and a rooftop garden.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the new Grand Park City Hall very soon again!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

It’s not common for me write reviews...
I’m from Singapore and currently on a few days business stay due to an event at the National Gallery as it’s a 1min walk away...
As soon as I arrived I was greeted by the doorman and the concierge at the lobby and one of them actually guided me to the lift and and even pressed the lift button for me to head directly to the reception lobby...

I proceeded to level 3 reception counter and I was then greeted by a very smiley and polite receptionist named Flora who then checked me in...
I was told by my Hong Kong counterpart that there was breakfast included but to my surprise there wasn’t one, anyhow that didn’t matter...
Coming back to the receptionist she was guiding me through the process and told me not to worry sir I’ll include breakfast for you and gave me a room that was so quiet that I slept and almost missed breakfast...
It was an International Buffet they’ve even got cheese cuts and you can even order Ala carte on the side if you wanted too...

Breakfast was awesome and waitress Mary Koh was so attentive and helpful she even made a heart shape cappuccino for me...

Guess what...!!!
THEY ARE HAVING RENOVATIONS and I still love it cause of the warmth of the staff...

I’m still staying here and don’t plan to move to another hotel...

Thank You to Grand Park City Hall...

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear Kevin,

Thank you for your good comment to our colleague Dimitria, Flora and Mary Koh. Grand Park City Hall has as its primary mission the delivery of service that is personalised and tailored to each guest's requirements; providing “service delivered from the heart” is what we are all about! These experiences are really all about the people. Our values encompass Excellence, Integrity, Teamwork and Innovation and I believe strongly that these values, coupled with encouraging empowerment are what creates the unique ability our Associates have in being successful in creating positive experiences.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

A fully new refurbished hotel at town area. It is located strategically near to tourist spot and shopping area. A smart room with lighting and room temperature adjustment with one touch on the touch screen. We enjoyed our stay at this cozy room and comfortable bed. Not forget thumbs up to friendliness of hotel front desk staff and helpfulness of cafe service crew. Excellent customer service.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Spteng,

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

As a chance I extend one day stay in Singapore, I book the hotel as a try; all facility are nice even some parts are still under construction; they are good and have high CP!

Very recommend to stay in this hotel!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear Chris L,

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Perfect place to stay in Singapore. Can’t praise the staff highly enough. They treated the customers like a royalty. Very accommodating and helpful. Location wise, it is very convenient, roughly 15-20mins away to Sentosa. We could say it is indeed highly recommended.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family