Grand Hyatt Singapore
USD 413*
USD 298*
USD 284*
USD 251*
Carlton Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
USD 236*
USD 161*
  • Pool
Mandarin Orchard Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
USD 239*
USD 180*
Official Site
  • Pool
Orchard Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
USD 174*
USD 165*
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
USD 173*
USD 152*
  • Restaurant
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
USD 352*
USD 254*
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
USD 163*
USD 119*
  • Restaurant
Marina Bay Sands(Singapore)
USD 527*
USD 368*
MarinaBaySands
3,442 results
All reviewsstraits kitchenorchard roadmartini barpete's placegrand club loungegrand deluxe roomshopping districtf bbusiness hotelbusiness tripcentral locationbuffet breakfastearly checkmrt stationbrixscottsmezza
Reviewed 6 November 2012

We have stayed at this hotel several times in the past however not for a couple of years. The last time we were a little disappointed with the Lounge in terms of food selections, however this stay we noticed a marked improvement. We were travelling with my 75 year old parents on their first trip to Singapore and the hotel provided an excellent 'home base'. The Club Lounge staff could not have been more helpful and welcoming, paying particular attention to my parents and adding considerably to the enjoyment of their holiday. We booked a Club King Twin room (1838) and also a Club Grand Suite (1827) using some of our Hyatt points. Both rooms were spotlessly clean and well appointed and the arrangement worked well for our group, however we found that we used the Club Lounge to gather and relax as the environment was so comfortable for a leisurely breakfast and then afternoons and evening refreshments. The variety and quality of the food and beverages was excellent throughout our 5 night stay. We also used the newly renovated pool area and enjoyed some spa treatments which were also without fault. The only small negative for us was a bit of a snooty attitude by the Executive Club desk staff. After an initial mix up with our room choice we had to wait till the next day to move to our final rooms. We also requested a late check out of both rooms due to an evening flight home, however we were told the Twin room was required for other guests checking in early and had to be vacated by 12pm. We had my parents pack up all their luggage and move to our Suite only to notice that the housekeeping cart didn't appear outside until approx 3pm. Small iritation at the end of an otherwise excellent stay. Very happy to recommend this hotel on the strength of the Club Lounge, hotel amenities and well-positioned location amongst the famous Orchard Rd/ Scotts Rd shopping district.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank jonalm
Reviewed 5 November 2012

the room was great and stylish, very spacious and enough for both business and leisure use..
the location was awesome as it is located on scotts road, so easy for me to access transportation and meeting, which is very improtant for me..
would high recommend to those who is looking for a hotel in singapore, good job Hyatt !!!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 November 2012

This is the end of our 3 week+ trip and this has been a "very grand" experience at the Grand Hyatt Singapore. From the moment our taxi pulled up to the hotel and a young lady met us with her IPad and ushered us to our 18th Floor "complimentary" suite upgrade for an expedited check-in...everything has been grand. Their Grand Club just above the 20th floor is the best we have ever experienced. The kind service of the staff, especially the Club Manager "Audrey" who does an amazing job managing two Club Lounges at the property, to Isaac and the team, they are all concerned that you are happy and getting everything you need. The food is exceptional...and there are a multitude of choices so you won't go away hungry for sure. You can't go wrong with the property. It is worth every dollar spent. We hope to be back soon...and take Audrey up on her suggestion to visit the new Hyatt property in Malaysia...where a lot of her friends are.

Room Tip: The high floors are great....1805 was exceptional.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2012

Stayed here on my first trip to Singapore and I look forward to staying there again. Staff was very friendly and thoughtful. Especially Isaac who is the lounge manager I believe. I booked a Club Floor Room (which I highly recommend for business travelers) quite convenient for business meetings and to pop in for a drink when you get a break.

Rooms were nice, spacious and had everything I needed. I even forgot my Macbook chargers and they let me bug them everyday for it in the 10 Scotts Lounge.

Location was great for my trip since all my meetings ended up being there cause those I was meeting with preferred to meet me there.

All in all, great experience.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 October 2012

This was my third stay at the Grand Hyatt SIngapore.

The hotel has an excellent location and is well managed.
I checked out most restaurants in the hotel and the bar - and I was pleased every time.
The breakfast served in the Hyatt CLub was not fantastic, but good.

The rooms are well appointed. I would have hoped to find more electric outlets close to my desk.
The bed was very comfortable.
The hotel is very well maintained and clean.
Service was very good and efficient.

I would come back to the Grand Hyatt Singapore anytime.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business