3,634 results
All reviews straits kitchen orchard road martini bar pete's place grand club lounge grand deluxe room shopping district f b business hotel business trip central location buffet breakfast early check mrt station brix mezza scotts
Reviewed 20 August 2012

This rock solid Hyatt quality. Maybe not the most modern version (some minor things look a bit dated), but clearly top of the line, especially the service is great. Very friendly staff, fast check-in/out (the reception is behind the Concirece desk which you hit first when entering the hotel). It's not a cheap one though, but what else would you expect. Money value is okay-isch, rather a tick on the expensive side. The location is great for shopping (right off Orchard Road) but not super conveniently located if you are on business around Raffles Quay (Fullerton might be better located). Ther are plenty of 7/11 around the hotel, so you can pick up some drinks and snacks at reasonalbe prices also late night (instead of using the mini bar).

Room Tip: Good chances for an upgrade if you have Hyatt Plantinum status.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Kintung
Reviewed 17 August 2012

A very good hotel in a very good location, just steps away from the major shopping malls in Orchard Road. Room is pleasant, service efficient (although not particularly warm), and food wonderful (specially at Mezza9).

They have 2 towers - front and back. Rooms in the front tower are larger, although the Club Lounge can only be accessed via stairs.

This is one of the nicest Grand Hyatt properties that I've visited.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Louis W
Reviewed 15 August 2012

The staff was extremely helpful. The interior of the lobby beautiful. The room was nice- nothing overwhelming though for the price we payed. It doesn't stand out as a memorable stay hotel but it was definitely pleasant while we were there. The bathroom is quite nice. The pool area is beautiful as well. In short.. Ok value for a very nice hotel, nothing extraordinary but no one will regret staying there.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2012

As a very frequent traveler, enough kind words don't exist for me to describe Grand Hyatt Singapore. From the moment I arrived in front of the hotel and was personally greeted and escorted to my upgraded room by the most efficient Carmelita, until I retrieved by bags after a full day of shopping on Sunday afternoon, the service was 5 star.

I stayed in room 748, which is a junior suite and was more than pleased with the size of the room and the incredible quiet within a very noisy city. In my rush to meet a friend on Sunday morning, I left a diamond ring on the bedside table - forgetting to put it on. I discovered my error within 10 minutes of leaving the hotel and called them immediately in a panic. The operator assured me they would send a manger immediately. In five minutes (no exaggeration), they returned my call and had already placed my ring in the safe until I came to collect it.

The brunch at Mezza9 and the martini menu in the bar next to the restaurant are both outstanding.

I lived in Singapore for four years and have often complained about the service that I've received in general within the city. I can honestly say that the next time I return to Singapore, I will defintely be staying at the Hyatt.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Jennifer B
Reviewed 14 August 2012

Dated interiors and top whack pricing, facilities are Ok but no better, and I'm glad I wasn't picking up the bill for this particular trip. Staff are very capable and helpful though, and there is plenty of places surrounding the hotel for shopping and eating

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business