I came back to the Fullerton hotel last week. The room was not ready (i arrived 6.30 in the morning, but this is the time you arrive if you flight from Italy). When the room was booked was been said i'd need a late check out (SQ flights leave from Singapore to Italy late in the night) but i've had to pay an extra night!
Something's going wrong?
I hope this (not so nice) will not happen again when i go back to singapore next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Transformed from the Fullerton Building which was built in 1928, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore has been gazetted as Singapore's 71st National Monument. This luxury hotel features 400 elegant rooms and suites with views of the sunlit atrium, city, Singapore River or Marina Bay. Just 25 minutes from the airport, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore is located in the financial and arts districts, minutes from the city's main shopping belt. The hotel features award-winning restaurants, the stylish Post Bar, an outdoor infinity pool, a 24-hour fitness centre and a luxury spa. We are honoured to be recognised as one of the Top 1 Percent of Hotels in Singapore by TripAdvisor Traveller's Choice Awards 2017. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Preferred Hotels, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Hotelopia so you can book your The Fullerton Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Singapore
- Singapore Four Seasons
- Fullerton Hotel Singapore
- The Fullerton Hotel Singapore