“Will go back again and again and again..”

Conrad Centennial Singapore
Ranked #21 of 317 Hotels in Singapore
Reviewed 22 August 2012

There is nothing I can say to fault the hotel or the service received, all the staff were helpful, friendly and went above and beyond the line of duty. The rooms are spacious with very comfortable (albeit somewhat high) beds. Last time it was business - next stay will definitely be for pleasure...

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank GALATEA68
CC_Sing, General Manager at Conrad Centennial Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2012

Dear GALATEA68,

Thank you for sharing your kind feedback of Conrad Centennial Singapore. It was a pleasure having you with us.

We hope to serve you again on your next trip to Singapore.

Heinrich Grafe

Write a ReviewReviews (4,569)

Reviewed 21 August 2012

My wife and I just returned from a three night stay at the Conrad. Having stayed at hotels all over the world this is one of the best experiences I've ever had. The check-in was fast, we were shown to our room by a staff member. The room was well appointed with a great view and comfortable bed. They even recognized our anniversary with a gift waiting for us when we arrived.

Breakfast was terrific with a wide range of cold and hot options. The hotel is close to three different malls and walking distance to the MRT.

I will stay here again next time I'm in Singapore. Thanks for a wonderful experience.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Neil G

Dear ozzie_texas,

Thank you for your kind review of Conrad Centennial Singapore. My team and I are most delighted that you enjoyed your stay and our unique Conrad hospitality.

It is always a pleasure for our team members to know that what they do daily matters and can make a difference in every guest's experience.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 20 August 2012 via mobile

Stayed at the Conrad Centennial last week with the family. It's perfectly located in downtown Singapore linked directly to malls, MRT and a short walk to Marina Bay and the Singapore Flyer. Conrad Singapore provided us with 5-star service; from the moment you enter the door, to the reception and the service staff and crew - they're all wonderfully polite and service is just impeccable. We had a wonderful stay and I definitely recommend this hotel. Oh and yeah, the bed, mattress and sheets are perfect!

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed 19 August 2012

I have recently returned from an excellent 5 night stay at my favourite hotel. I have stayed there previously but this time I decided to treat myself to an Executive room and I'm so glad I
did. Checkin was swift after a lovely "Welcome back to the Conrad" greeting I was
escorted to the 31 st floor to complete the checkin. The room was immaculate as always and the bed so comfortable.

The staff on the exec floor were always warm and friendly, and it is a lovely, relaxing lounge with fabulous views. It was a great place to watch the National Day fireworks from. The breakfast, afternoon tea and evening mini-buffets are excellent - the variety and quality are superb.

I only had 2 issues with the exec lounge during my stay - one afternoon, I was not greeted upon entering and the hostess then completey ignored me whilst she made sure she attended to all the tables around me, 2 of which had arrived after me..After 15 minutes, I began to feel a little awkward so I left. I don't know if this really was just an oversight or the fact that I was a single woman, and all the other tables were occupied by men.

The only other issue began to crop up towards the end of the week. One of the factors in deciding to upgrade to the exec floor was the 'no children under 12 policy'. I have had bad experiences at another Hilton property with small children running wild and toddlers in pooey nappies standing near the food. At first, there was one boy who was obviously very close to 12 years of age.But, it seemed that other parents then decided this was the sign for them to bring their children in. At one point, there were several children in there and I was unfortunate enough to witness a 7 seven old, unsupervised, pick up food from the buffet with bare hands and put it down again. One night, there were also several people waiting to use the one and only toilet , whilst a parent helped a 3 year old with a 15 minute toileting session. If there really is a 'no children' policy, it needs to be enforced, no matter if parents think that their child is the best behaved in the world.

The swimming pool is quite large and is very clean.However I would like more lounge chairs to be available.It is such a large area, and there is ample room to add more loungers. On National Day, there were not enough chairs or loungers and I had to sit on the ground for an extended period of time before a lounge chair became available. I am also surprised that there is not a hot tub as there is certainly room for one or two out there.

the Conrad is in a great location - shopping malls, restuarants, a choice of 2 MRT stations close by. I would not want to stay anywhere else in Singapore, and am already planning my stay for next year.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Steege51
CC_Sing, General Manager at Conrad Centennial Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2012

Dear Steege51,

Thank you for making Conrad Centennial Singapore your preferred hotel in Singapore. My team and I are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay.

Your feedback is important to us and we sincerely apologise for the service shortfalls you experienced in our Executive Lounge. Rest assured that your comments have been shared with my team, who will ensure the usual high service standards expected of us. We also thank you for bringing to our attention the issue of children in our Lounge and we will be looking into this matter. In addition, we have taken your feedback regarding the swimming pool area into consideration as we plan future enhancements for the hotel.

We appreciate your continued patronage and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 18 August 2012 via mobile

Hello

We stayed at the Conrad for 2night as a stopover in singapore.
We arrived very early (5am) and there seemed to be a problem with our booking.
But instead of makin a problem they gave us a free very early check in so we could rest for a couple of hours, ao super friendly!
And because the hotel was fully booked the also gave us the executive lounge instead of our normal room! What a service!

What else:
Great soft bed & pillow service
Breakfast is ultimate
Elevators super fast (-;

Tip: Book early & get cheaper rates

• Stayed: July 2012

Dear rutgerdesmet,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at Conrad Centennial Singapore. It is a great pleasure to know that your stay with us was a great start to your honeymoon!

We hope to be of service to you again, should your travels bring you back to Singapore.