1,716 results
All reviewsorchard roadmount elizabeth hospitalpremier roomquiet locationyork hotelfamily roommobile phoneshopping districtbuffet breakfastnice poolfew minutes walkmini barpleasant staylate checkshort stayparagonmrt
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Elizabeth to be near Mt Elizabeth Hospital where my wife was being treated for an illness picked up on a cruise from Australia. The staff was very helpful and genuinely concerned about my situation and my wife’s condition. They upgraded our room to allow for extra space and light when my wife was released from the hospital and joined me at the hotel to recuperate for a few days. Everyone was very solicitous and went out of their way to take care of our needs.
The hotel has been recently upgraded and the rooms are tasteful and comfortable and the baths are large and attractive. Our room had a wonderful rainfall shower head as well as a normal one. The breakfast, which was included, was excellent offering both western and Asian choices, all prepared fresh.
The hotel is on a dead-end street so the neighborhood is very quiet with very little traffic. Orchard Road shopping district is only a three block walk and SMRT busses and trains are convenient.
Overall, an excellent reasonably priced option in the heart of Singapore.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank REPAJ
Mohd Faharudin M, Manager at The Elizabeth Hotel by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Dear REPAJ

Thank you for taking the time to share your stay experience with us and we are glad to know that it has been a positive one. We do hope that your wife has fully recovered by now and is resting well

We look forward to the opportunity of hosting you again and do write to me at faharudin@fareast.com.sg if I could be of assistance in making your next reservation with us.

Wishing you and your wife a fabulous week ahead

Reviewed 5 April 2018

For sure the rooms certainly look dark and tired, as reported by others, but this is more than compensated for with a helpful, efficient, responsive and very friendly staff, particularly the reception team.
On the food and drink front, the food is above mediocre and, whilst it might not be Raffles, they serve a really great Singapore Sling..!
In the room, which was a little poky, the bathroom lighting is far too dim, the bath had signs of a poorly executed repair job but the linen was of a good quality.
Had I, and not my client, booked my hotel in Singapore, the Elizabeth Hotel would not have been my choice and it is unlikely I will stay here again but I wouldn’t dismiss the place... seems to cater mainly to group or organised travel clientele.
That said, thank you to the team for the hospitality!

Stayed: April 2018

Dear MGOMEZULU

It has been a pleasure hosting you on your recent visit to Singapore and we thank you for taking the time to share your stay experience wth us.

While the room assigned did not do justice, the guest centric staff in particular the reception team did more than compensate this. We do have 100 Premier rooms that has been recently refurbished and we would recommend that you reserve this room should you decide to give us another opportunity. Do write to me at faharudin@fareast.com.sg if I could be of any assistance.

Nonetheless we once again thank you and wish you a wonderful week ahead

Reviewed 4 April 2018

a comfortable hotel good breakfast to pick from good drinks a good comfortable room went from here to mariner bay night and day by taxi about $20 you can get your tickets to the flower domes at the hotel saves queuing worth going

Stayed: March 2018

Dear mary p

Thank you for taking the time to share your stay experience and we are happy to learn that it has been a positive one albeit for only a night stay

We look forward to the opportunity of hosting you again and do write to me at faharudin@fareast.com.sg if I could be of assistance in making you next reservation with us.

Have a great week ahead

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Overall the hotel is nice Service is ok but could be improved on. The only cons is the small swimming pool. Hotel restaurant does not have halal food. Cleanliness of rooms is good. i had birthday voucher but the normal rate is a little high.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Mohd Faharudin M, Manager at The Elizabeth Hotel by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear ainml43

It has been a pleasure hosting you and we thank you for taking the time to share your stay experience with us.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back and do write to me at faharudin@fareast.com.sg if I could be of any assistance.

Have a wonderful week ahead

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Stayed here one night post cruise. Lovely hotel with a gorgeous pool in the heart of the city. Close to orchard rd with many shops and restaurants. Simple buffet breakfast included. Clean and tidy. Ample sized room. Comfy bed. Great power shower.

Friendly staff. Glass elevator provides a lovely view. Luggage room. Lean toilets. Drinks a tad expensive.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Angelahunt

Dear Angelahunt

Thank you for taking the time to share your stay experience with us and we are thrilled to know that it has been a lovely stay.

We look forward to the opportunity of hosting you again perhaps for a longer stay period and do write to me at faharudin@fareast.com.sg if I could be of assistance in making your next resrevation with us.

Wishing you a wonderful week ahead