It's really a suprise that I can find such a convenient and comfortable hotel in the downtown of Singapore. The location is very close to Orchard road, you can access Paragon shopping mall within 5 minutes by walking. Besides, this hotel has nice decoration and home style bath room. The most important thing is, I can even get a 2m wide bed which is the biggest one I ever have in Singapore. Their staff are quite friendly and effeciently, especially a female staff called Juliana, very polite and patient. In short, it's absolutely an awesome hotel worth you to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed with a distinct European accent, The Elizabeth Hotel is a modern take on a classical era, with its modern chandeliers and black marble counters accentuated by warm back lights. The overall look and feel of the interior décor is one of timeless elegance, with strong tones of colonial influences.Located just minutes from the famous Orchard Road shopping district by foot, and only a 25-minute car ride from Changi International Airport, we are strategically situated on the private and exclusive enclave on Mount Elizabeth.The Elizabeth Hotel is the definite choice for both business and leisure travellers looking for a hotel with character and within easy reach to Orchard Road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Wotif.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Elizabeth Hotel by Far East Hospitality reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elizabeth a Far East Hotel
- Elizabeth Hotel Singapore
- Elizabeth Far East Hotel
- The Elizabeth Hotel By Far East Hospitality Singapore