USD 299
USD 361
USD 332
InterContinental
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
USD 215
USD 194
  • Restaurant
Mandarin Orchard Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
USD 242
USD 211
  • Pool
Carlton Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
USD 212
USD 173
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
USD 327
USD 216
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 327/night.

USD 322
USD 263
Fullerton Hotel
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
USD 156
USD 131
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 149/night.

USD 821
USD 592
MarinaBaySands
4,069 results
All reviewsclaymore winghua tingsignature roomclub loungebotanical gardenspremier roombusy hotelnoodlesbusiness tripan upgradeduty managerbus stopbuffet breakfastchecking inlate checkmrt stationorchard
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed in the signature suite for 2 nights in June.

Pros
-some staff at the front desk were polite
- called to check if I could check in early..call Centre staff did not know what they are doing as I was transferred to many people and waited for at least 2minutes before I hung up without even being able to speak to anyone.only when I ask to speak to the duty manager did I get my answer.
- room was big
- toilet was huge
- bed was comfortable
- club refreshments were so-so.
- housekeeping was quick to bring our extra items we needed.
- there were complimentary fruits , which was a nice touch

Cons
- whole corridor of the 17th floor smelt bad like a wet dog the whole 3 days we were there
- feedbacked to the front desk but nothing was done
-room smelt of a weird jasmine scent (hmmm)
- couch in living room was so old and dirty with stains all over that I had to put a towel on it before we dared to sit on it.
- walls had many dirty stains on it
- my husband asked for ice to ice his injured knee.and they wanted to charge him $5 for a bucket of ice! First time we encountered a charge for ice.only when I told them again that it was for an injured knee did they give it to us complimentary.

Won’t stay in the signature suite again..no wonder it was cheap.always a reason when room rates are too good to be true. Avoid floor 17th at all costs!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel despite being a very big hotel had excellent service and very personalised.
The check in was fast and very professional. The rooms were very comfortable. The executive lounge had tastefully selected food and beverages.
Overall was a very good and satisfying experience. Recommend it very highly.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank prasannleanage
Delilah_Hamid, Guest Relations Manager at Orchard Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear prasannleanage,
Thank you for your excellent review rating on the Orchard Hotel, Singapore. We are delighted that you had enjoyed our facilities and services. Your special mention of the Executive Lounge is much appreciated. And, we thank you for your kind recommendation. Meanwhile, we shall all look forward to welcome you again, in not too distant future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It's a very nice Hotel with very friendly, competent and efficient staff. The first room the team offered me, had a strong mouldy smell. The second room was better, but still quite stuffy. I guess the air will be circulated within a closed system, with only very little fresh air. Same happened with our meeting room; the air appeared pretty fast as "used".
It's really a pity. In the breakfast-area I had to change my seat several times, until I found a place without ice-cold air-streaming. I am quite confident, there are ways to arrange a pleasant fresh climate in such a fancy hotel.

In the wet-room of my second room was still the tooth-brush from any previous user. ;o((

Directly underneath my room were some constructions on-going. Above my an agile family with probably small kids. But this is just tempoary.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank RudiReist

Dear RudiReist,
Thank you for your review on the Orchard Hotel, Singapore. Your kind compliments for the hotel and staff is much appreciated. However, we are sorry for the inconvenience that was caused as you had to change room. Please be assured that we are reviewing into the areas of deficiency, in order to offer our guests a more comfortable stay. In the meanwhile, we seek indulgence your continued support. And, you will allow us another opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed 16 June 2018

Having said that we first stayed there nearly 30 years ago so of course there is a lot of change and upgrading. We visited it in May this year and it looked nearly the same but for little changes. Style and quality does not age. There was also an amazing robot in the foyer which could apparently deliver room service and had lollies in her head if you pressed the right buttons....

Stayed: May 2018

Dear Helen A,
Your excellent review is indeed much appreciated. We thank you for remembering The Orchard Hotel, after 30 years and, it's great to have you back. We hope to see you more often, in not too distant future.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Great location for a citytrip in Singapore, at the start of Orchard Road. From the entrance to the swimming area and from breakfast to all other restaurants - the facilities are stylish and well-kept. The room area however was a bit outdated. Spacious rooms though. Oh and did I say the breakfast is really really good?!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear daisyverbraak,
Thank you for your excellent feedback, following your recent stay at the Orchard Hotel, Singapore. We are delighted that you had liked our location and facilities. And, that you had enjoyed the breakfast buffet. It will be our pleasure to look forward to more opportunities to welcome you again.