I stayed in this hotel for 10 days, finding quite a good deal for the accommodation, but without breakfast included. The hotel is located at the junctions of Zion and Outram roads, which makes it be quite far from any of the Outram Park or Tiong Bahru metro station. Though, you can still walk to and from this station if the weather is fine...it will take about 10 minutes. Due to it's location, I found much easier to use the buses for getting around the city. Buses are working superbly, were never crowded and they are many enough not to have long waiting times. There are a bunch of bus station around this hotel. Bus can also be used to get you to the bus station. From a cheap transfer from and to airport, you can take the mrt to Outram Park station (East-West Line) and there you can find a taxi station. Taxi to hotel will charge you under 5 SGD due to the short distance.
This hotel looks impressive, especially in the lobby, which is wide, with wonderful flower and with 6 exterior elevators. Also, the outside looks nice, with a fountain just in front of the hotel. Because of the large number or elevators, you should not experience any waiting time when you will want to get up or down.
Unfortunately, the room is not as good as expected. Though having a decent size, the room had quite old furniture and a humid smell. Beside that, the LCD tv had nice movie channels. The bathroom, having a bath tub, is also not that great as one could expect.
Hotel staff is extremely friendly and helpful, with smile on their face all the time.
The pool is just average and is covered by sun only after midday. The gym is small, but decent.
Internet is very expensive in rooms, but is offered for free(wi-fi) in the lobby and in the business center.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium is one of the leading hotel along the Singapore River. With 512 well-appointed guest rooms and friendly service, stay relaxed with accommodation that will meet your needs. Centrally located, it is in the heart of all Singapore's attractions and shopping including Great World City which is a short 5 minutes' walk away. Nestled along Havelock and Outram Road, you are just steps away from waterfront dining and entertainment from the lines of Robertson Quay, Clarke Quay and Boat Quay. Located at the gateway of the Central Business District (CBD) and financial hub, getting to meetings and company events are quick and hassle-free. Take time to experience and explore Singapore's culture diversity as Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium is situated close to the bustling notes of Chinatown, Tiong Bahru and the various ethnic areas. Tantalise your taste buds with an array of dining options available within the hotel. Atrium Restaurant, an all-day dining restaurant, serves both ala-carte menu and international buffets at breakfast, lunch and dinner. Set in a contemporary ambience, Xin Cuisine Chinese Restaurant exudes warmth and vibrance for your dining pleasure and business entertainment. Enjoy the culinary artistry of innovative Cantonese cuisine that will delight your eyes and palate. Unwind and chill out with family, friends and business associates at Lobby Lounge, a perfect enclave offering a wide selection of drinks and snacks. Stay relaxed at Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, IHG, Odigeo, Agoda, Wotif.com and Expedia APAC so you can book your Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Atrium Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium
- Singapore Holiday Inn