Began our honeymoon here and stayed here for one night before flying to Bali the next day.
The hotel is good at central location. I took the Panoramic room for a good view but it wasnt as I expected. There was a view of the lake but not very clear.
Overall, a good hotel but not the best in Singapore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Marina Bay and Singapore's Central Business District, Pan Pacific Singapore provides newly-renovated rooms and suites with panoramic views of the city skyline. Linked via skybridge to three shopping malls and Suntec City Singapore International Convention and Exhibition Centre, guests will be surrounded by iconic attractions within walking distance including the ArtScience Museum, Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay integrated resort and Esplanade - Theatres by the Bay. Leisure and business travellers will enjoy a superb choice of dining, entertainment and cultural atractions. Within the hotel, 6 signature award-winning restaurants, an outdoor swimming pool and 24-hour fitness centre offer options to dine and unwind at. The Promenade mrt station located within five minutes' walking distance offers utmost convenience and connectivity to the city and a complimentary weekday shuttle bus operates around the Marina Bay Financial Centre route. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Wotif.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Ctrip TA, Agoda, lastminute.com.au, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotelopia, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Pan Pacific Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Pan Pacific Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Pan Pacific