I thought Four Seasons Singapore was more a business hotel as what we saw was mostly business people. We seldom saw kids around. But to our surprise, it was the most family/kids friendly hotel we had ever stayed! We were amazed that most, if not all, the details related to the kids were well taken care of!
First off, before we even arrived, we received an welcome email from the hotel informing us about the nearby attractions for kids, and even the shopping mall (Forum) which was geared towards kids.
On arrival, my twins of 4 years each received a small welcome gift at reception. What's more, there was a treat waiting for them inside the room too! Not to mention the complimentary bed that was already arranged! In the bathroom, there was even a bottle of kids' shampoo and body wash. How thoughtful!
Although this is not a resort style hotel, the attention to details particularly towards kids was impressive.
I especially like their idea of an early light breakfast, where pastries, tea (TWG) and cofffees (Nspresso) were served. I am not a pastry person but I have to say they have the best pastry ever! And one is never enough! This light breakfast was served at the "Living Room", which was a very cosy area adjacent to the reception. It became what I looked forward to each morning. However, this breakfast closes promptly daily at 8am. Wish they could extend to 8:30am or so.
Location wise, ION Orchard/Orchard MRT is within 5 mins walk through a rather tricky walkway inside Wheelock Place. But don't worry, the concierge would be more than happy to show you the way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on tranquil, tree-lined Orchard Boulevard, Four Seasons Hotel Singapore provides a welcome oasis of calm in the midst of the city's bustle. 25 minutes from the airport, the Hotel is strategically located steps away from the shopping, entertainment and business belt of Orchard Road, and Singapore's first UNESCO World Heritage site - Singapore Botanic Gardens. Enjoy luxurious residential comfort and technological conveniences within our 255 spacious rooms and suites, and opt for room service available 24 hours - delivered in 15 minutes - or an intimate, delectable meal at award-winning outlets: One-Ninety Restaurant or Jiang-Nan Chun. Light up your night with handcrafted cocktails at One-Ninety Bar, and then conquer the day with shopping, sights and transit just mere steps away. Post-sightseeing, gently rejuvenate your body and soul under the masterful strokes of our therapists at our award-winning Spa, or reinvigorate at our tennis courts (outdoor or air-conditioned), 24-hour gym and two outdoor pools - one of which is located on the 20th floor, complete with a bar and an unforgettable, spectacular view of Singapore's city skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Booking.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Singapore
- Four Seasons Singapore
- Singapore Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Singapore