Four Seasons Hotel Singapore
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
YOTEL Singapore(Singapore)
  • Pool
The St. Regis Singapore(Singapore)
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
Hotel Jen Tanglin Singapore(Singapore)
2,110 results
All reviewsorchard roadjiang nan chunone bedroom suiteion mallchinese restaurantluxury hotelroom servicerooftop poolperfect staywonderful hotelrooms are spaciousbusiness trippremier roombusiness hotelbuffet breakfastmrt stationfs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 June 2011

Stayed here with our 3 kids for a vacation. Loved how they tried to put attention to each of the guests with welcome notes and packets for the children. They also gave a birthday cake and cookies for my son who was celebrating his birthday. The concierge was very efficient in booking us good seats for the Lion King and printing out our boarding passes as well.
We stayed in the suite with a connecting deluxe room for the kids so it was a big space for us and we were quite happy with the comfort of the beds. They also provided a brass crib and sterilizer for the baby. Although the suite room looked a BIT on the tired side, it was well made up for by the cleanliness of the room, bathroom, and the inviting beds.
Location is up at the near end of Orchard, right beside Wheelock and Ion mall. Getting a taxi from the hotel was not a problem.
Loved their service and overall I would definitely want to stay here with my kids again.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank mai_a216
Reviewed 25 June 2011

My wife and I stayed at the Four Seasons 15th to 24th June 2011. Perfect surroundings attentive polite helpful staff. Very very professional clean rooms excellent pool gym sauna and so forth. To make this hotel perfect sort out the wireless connection prices there really is no excuse this day and age to charge $35 a day for connection. I fully understand that this is a 5 star hotel but even so this is far to much. But all in all very good the best stay ever in singapore!!!

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed 22 June 2011

Our first experience with Four Seasons and we were given a nice upgrade. A very pleasant surprise and a great way to celebrate Christmas. The check in was personal and friendly. Cute little robes and amenities for my children. Hotel is situated at a quieter side of Orchard road. Away from the crowds but near to everything that orchard road has to offer in my humble opinion.

Extra points with toys provided at the rooftop swimming pool. I believe having a swimming pool on the rooftop is something quite unique.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank LLY1
Reviewed 20 June 2011

When we arrived, I dont know what the staffs were doing but I ended up taking the suitcases out of the cab myself. Never happened to me in any other 5star hotels.

Other than that we loved the hotel, the lobby had scents and it smelled great all the time. We did not spend enough time at the hotel, but I remember that their service was fast, for instance when I had called housekeeping for something, it immediately arrived. The bathroom was big! The standard room was very spacious!

The best part of the hotel was the bed and pillows, the best from any hotels I have ever stayed in!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 June 2011

We booked at the Four Seasons as an intentional splurge after some more challenging travel and expected a high level of service. Things started out okay. After booking, we got several emails from the hotel asking about any special needs or requests. However, we got so many emails that it started to get a little annoying--especially the repeated requests about whether we wanted to use a hotel car to pick us up at the airport. Having been to Singapore several times, we knew that taxis were easy to get at the airport, were clean and not expensive. We had to say "no" to the car service at least three times--and the last email we received was kind of obnoxious, telling us that we would be sorry for not using a hotel car. We also communicated several times about the age of our son, and what we needed for him in the room--an extra bed/cot. When we arrived, quite late at night, the bed was not there. Thankfully, it didn't take that long for the bed to arrive. When it did arrive, it was very comfortable. The family package as advertised included a child-sized robe and slippers in the room and a welcome gift. The robe appeared on our last day. The gift was a very nice backpack with a Four Seasons logo--inside it were some brochures for local attractions that might appeal to kids. In general, there was a lot of "up-selling." Our room rate did not include breakfast, and we were repeatedly asked if we wanted to "upgrade" to a higher rate that included breakfast. We did eat and pay for breakfast one day--it was expensive but excellent. There were signs all over the hotel offering 50% discount on spa services. I booked an appointment and mentioned the 50% off promotion. After my treatment, I was showed a bill for 100%. I asked about the discount and the staff looked uncomfortable, made a phone call and then showed me the fine print on the advertisement. In tiny print, it did say "on selected services" or something like that. I remarked that perhaps that should have been made clear when I booked the service and specifically mentioned the discount. The staff were uncomfortable again, but clearly, there was nothing they could do. Later someone did call and apologize and gave me 10% off of the service. So those were the negatives. On the positive side, the family-oriented pool on the roof is great and provides pool toys for the kids and lovely fruit-flavored water for the grown-ups. Having the option of an adults-only pool also means you don't have to worry about your kids bothering other adults since they chose to be at the kids pool. The spa is also beautiful and my massage was great. The bellmen were super-friendly and helpful. One in particular was very friendly to my son, and always remembered his name. The location of the hotel is also very convenient. It's an easy walk to the Botanic Gardens, and the ION mall had a great food court. We ate at the food court several times, and tried something different each time. Overall, it was not a bad stay but not worth the extra money compared to other hotels in Singapore.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family