Mandarin Orchard Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
USD 230
  • Pool
Carlton Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
USD 229
Agoda.com
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
USD 341
USD 274
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 314/night.

Swissotel The Stamford Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
USD 290
USD 228
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 281/night.

Park Regis Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
USD 194
USD 162
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 192/night.

Orchard Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
USD 166
Orbitz.com
USD 653
USD 361
Preferred Hotels
USD 289
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
USD 214
USD 840
USD 605
MarinaBaySands
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 699/night.

6,847 results
All reviewspregonorth toweralligator pearpresidents clubhospitality loungeraffles city mallopposite rafflesexecutive clubmarina baynespresso machineexcellent locationfood courtexecutive floormrt stationdeluxe roomrain showercentral location
Reviewed 17 May 2012

everyone were so nice and polite .and thanks for the bday cake and card from the staff .a very nice surprise.

Room Tip: higher floors were good.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BettieC
Reviewed 16 May 2012

We only had 2 nights here but could not fault the service and staff were very friendly. They also allowed a late checkout as flight out was late.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank maranne
Reviewed 14 May 2012

I've stayed at this hotel a number of times, but mainly when it was a Westin many years ago.

The first thing that struck me about staying at the hotel as a Fairmont, is that it hadn't changed at all. While the Lobby has undergone an upgrade, the rooms look much the same to me, meaning they need the same upgrade the lobby has undergone.

Don't get me wrong, the room was very comfortable and furnished at a level you would expect of a five star hotel. But at the same time, you can see there hasn't been an upgrade for a while through the furnishings and fixtures.

We stayed in an Executive room and therefore had access to the Club Lounge. Again the Lounge hasnt seen an upgrade for many years and while still quite comfortable, it doesn't really feel that special. Although the food is good and the evening drinks sevice offers a range of food that would satisfy most peoples needs for an evening meal.

The room itself was fine although it is a smaller room than the Deluxe room. As a resut what's missing is any relaxed seating. There are two chairs at the desk and that's it, so don't expect to be able to sit at the window in any comfort and watch the world go by.

The service is however excellent and the location is superb. The Fairmont is a part of Raffles City which is an upmarket shopping mall that has all the shops you would want and a miriad of eating places. Its also connected to the MRT which can take you anywhere in Singapore and also a number of underground shopping malls that connect to Marina Square and Suntec City.

So while I like the Fairmont for both its service, feel and location, I look forward to rooms being upgraded to an appropriate level.

Room Tip: The Deluxe rooms are larger than the Executive rooms, which lack relaxed seating.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank GazPerth
Reviewed 13 May 2012

We were here 3 days pre-cruise, it was a pleasure to stay in this hotel. We were upgraded to a delux room on arrival which was a nice touch but it was the overall level of service that impressed us most that together with a lovely room (overlooking the famous Raffles Hotel) made for a very pleasant stay. The breakfast was good too. The hotel adjoins a shopping mall with a food court below which proved very convenient.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank liz315
Reviewed 13 May 2012

Having stayed in many Singapore hotels including Mandarin Oriental, Pan Pacific, Marina Bay Sands, W Hotel and others, I have to say I was underwhelmed by The Fairmont. I thought I'd give it a try as I was only overnighting and usually stay at the Mandarin Oriental (a world class hotel). Relying on tripadvisor reviews I expected it to be similar to other hotels I had stayed at in Singapore - I was wrong.

At the Fairmont I stayed on the 7th floor which was in serious need of updating. The bath needed relining or replacing, there was lots of black mould in the grouting of the tiles. The room was rather tired, stains in the carpet and old style fittings. But the bed was comfortable and I had a good sleep.

I ordered room service for breakfast which was very average.

The only saving grace in this hotel are the staff who are very efficient and helpful.

At checkin I was granted a complimentary late checkout as my flight was only departing in the evening. This was obviously not  noted on the system as I was called at noon to be asked if I would still be checking out at 12pm.

The Internet (at a charge of $28) went down around 9am and was not repaired by the time I left, leaving me unable to complete work I needed to do, but the charge was removed from my bill.

I doubt I'll be going back.

• Stayed: May 2012