Mandarin Orchard Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
USD 232
USD 197
USD 396
USD 276
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 330/night.

Park Regis Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
USD 202
USD 163
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 187/night.

Carlton Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
USD 259
USD 222
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
USD 215
USD 185
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
USD 460
USD 363
Preferred Hotels
Swissotel The Stamford Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
USD 309
USD 230
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 280/night.

USD 341
Marina Bay Sands(Singapore)
USD 865
USD 625
MarinaBaySands
6,857 results
All reviewspregonorth toweralligator pearpresidents clubhospitality loungeraffles city mallopposite rafflesexecutive clubmarina baynespresso machineexcellent locationfood courtexecutive floormrt stationdeluxe roomrain showercentral location
Reviewed 27 February 2012

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The location is excellent! Just cross the street to enjoy a Sling a the Long Bar or walk ~10-15 minutes to the bay, Merlion, etc... City Hall MRT station is at the base. The view from the south tower, 16th floor, bay facing room was awesome! We could clearly see the Marina Bay Sands, Merlion, and downtown. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Only complaint is that the room was a little old and shabby in places.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank John P
Reviewed 23 February 2012

I recently stayed at the Fairmont Singapore on a 7 day business trip (Feb 2012). I brought along my wife and 4 month old son... his first visit to Asia and first foreign trip away from our home in London.

From the moment we checked in the staff could not have been more helpful and attentive. We were staying in the newly renovated tower, in a very comfortable contemporary room with great views over the city. A cot was already in place, along with plenty of blankets and bedding not to mention a welcome pack including a large number of infant toiletries - a really nice personal touch.

We also recevied a couple of phonecalls during our stay to check if there was anything else that could be done to make our stay more comfortable. Also my itinerary changed while we were there. The staff at the reservations desk were extremely helpful in helping me with my change of travel plans.

The hotel is in a great central location and is attached to an extensive underground mall. There are also great leisures facilities. My Son had a wonderful time at the Alligator Pear swimming complex and my wife found getting around Singapore extremely easily from the hotel's location.

I could not fault our stay at the Singapore Fairmont. We had a wonderful time on our first trip away from the UK as a family. The Staff provided a first class personal service which is very rare in larger Hotel. The accommodation and facilities were perfect for both business and my family. I could not recommend a stay here more highly.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank t m
Reviewed 22 February 2012

Ahh, the Fairmont!

It's one of those famous international hotel names that just begs you to go there and be impressed. Sadly, in my most recent stay at the Fairmont Singapore, I was very disappointed with the hotel facilities.

Let me expalin. For those of you who don't know this location, it's a relatively recent addition to the Fairmont chain of wonderful hotels that are sprinkled lightly around the globe. I've stayed at a number of their other inns, and they were first rate - so let's focus on the Sngapore one, as it's the topic of this review.

The Singapore Fairmont started out as The Plaza, linked to the famous NYC Plaza hotel of "Sex in the City" and "The Way We Were" fame. It was later acquired by its highly noted local neighbor, Raffles and then was recently sold to the Fairmont chain. The land and buildings, of course, belong to someone else, but the operator that is responsible for the building is the Fairmont Group.

If you go into the lobby of the hotel, you'll see that it is little changed over the past ten or so years and the lobby furniture, though still in good enough shape, is due soon for an upgrade. Attached, as it is, to the large MTR hub in the basement of the adjacent Raffles City shopping mall, the buidling gets quite a bit of foot traffic and is thus subject to the kind of abuse you'd expect from such a location.

But it's not the public areas that disappointed me, but instead the condition of my room, especially my toilet and shower. To be blunt: my room was worn out. The carpeting was thin in a number of locations, the walls showed cracks and the room was in bad need of a new coat of paint. But it was in the bath room, that the lack of attention to the infrastructure was evident. Big chunks of plaster were falling off the walls next to the shower stall (an odd design, that always puzzeled me since there's no way to prevent water from coming out of the shower and onto the main bathroom floor - dangerous and sloppy design), grout was missing from the tile walls and the toilet fixture was, let's say, unhappy.

If you are looking to stay in Singapore, I suggest that you consider spending a few more dollars and select another hotel - for example, the Fullerton?

Room Tip: Select an upgraded one - a suite or deluxe king, and make sure to look over the room a bit before you unpack.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank Tomago
Reviewed 22 February 2012

Room is nice and spacious. Great location just opposite the Raffles Hotel and behind Raffles City Shopping Centre and access to the MRT from there.

Great service. Our flight arrived well before the check in time at 6am but we were able to relax in the hospitality room on the 6th floor which had a TV, coffee maker, lounges, desk etc. Then they called to say our room was available at 9am which was fantastic.

Comfy bed with almost too soft pillows for me. Bathroom is a bit older styled in taps and toilet flushing button.

Overall had a nice stay.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank k_nni
Reviewed 21 February 2012

I made a mistake with my booking dates and didn't realize it until I was en route to hotel and still on the airplane . The on-duty manager was fantastic, understanding, and very professional. He corrected everything quickly and offered me the same rate for my one- day earlier arrival . The entire staff was excellent and went out of their way to please us. The rooms and bathrooms have been updated. The tub and separate shower head are in a glass enclosure . When you take a shower, the separate tub gets wet, too; this is all the result of renovation and retrofitting to get a separate shower and tub. There are two large round swimming pools that shared with the other Fairmont property . The funny thing is that when people swim laps, they go in circles; but, if someone starts swimming straight across the pool,
then everyone starts swimming straight across. The hotel location is prime because it is across from sister Raffles Hotel, near the City Hall subway stop, connects to a mall, and is an easy walk to the Esplanade and many sights. I would return there without any hesitation and will make it my number choice in Singapore when I am paying the bill myself. Hats off to the friendly, professional, and friendly staff that is there to please .

• Stayed: February 2012