2,066 results
All reviews tanglin mall manhattan bar orchard road basilico restaurant l'occitane toiletries botanical gardens executive suite high tea bit dated main restaurant excellent hotel business trip breakfast buffet club level luxury hotel mobile phone late check
Reviewed 6 April 2018

There are lots of positives about this hotel including a welcoming lobby, very efficient check in staff and concierge, good bars and coffee shop and decent location. It's a 5 min walk from Orchard Road and the hotel is also well served by taxis and bus 36. However, the pool area is in serious need of improvement, it is located outdoor with a very dated decor and I couldn't find any staff member there.

The rooms are ok albeit bathrooms need updating. Complementary water is provided everyday and the minibar is reasonably priced. We stayed for two nights and our room wasn't cleaned one of the days even though we asked them to do it after 1 pm since we were running late in the morning when the cleaner came. We found a note upon returning to the hotel at 7 pm asking us to book cleaning before 6 pm or else pay a nominal charge (not a problem for me as such). Any other 4-5 star hotel would have taken our request and cleaned it by the time we were back.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

If you like to be in city centre, at where Singapore shopping belt is, but not smacked right in the middle of all that noise and buzz, then Regent Singapore is a good choice. Room was clean and big, but had some musky smell. Food at summer palace was great, love the pastries from the bakery (sales take place after 8pm everyday) and cheese at Brasilico was awesome.

The only few less satisfying experiences were:
- gym can be further improved. It had some smell and half of the equipment are very old
- inconsistent service rendered (my cousin staying across the floor was told that toothbrush was out of stock while I could get one)
- service mistakes (I brought an additional person for the buffet breakfast. Knowing that the hotel will usually charge it to the room, I requested for on the spot payment. I told the staff to reprint the receipt that indicated charges to the room and was told that it's the same. Upon check out, the additional charges for the breakfast wasn't reflected in the system and I had to experience delay in check out and was prone to further hotel "investigation" (term used by staff by the way). Received a call only at 4pm to be informed that the restaurant has found my payment records

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank alow15
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Where do I start? Been to Regent 5 times and every time it's been a pleasure to stay there. Amazing staff, great facilities - Baslico and Manhattan Bar. Very polite team of staff ever ready to assist.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank premnathv5
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

For a luxury hotel that refers to itself as a Four Seasons hotel I found a number of short comings. For the positives, location is great and staff are very friendly and professional. Lobby area is impressive and choice of bars and restaurants is great. The Manhattan bar is a favourite. However, the rooms are disappointing. Bathrooms are very small (not luxury at all). Rooms need refreshing (scuff marks everywhere and they look dated). Sound proofing is terrible (can hear when surrounding rooms use the shower very loudly). Overall, it’s not good value for money based on the rooms.

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank dsbali
PeterDraminsky, General Manager at Regent Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear dsbali,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and sharing the positive and less attractive aspects of your recent stay. We are happy to read that you liked our location, found our staff 'very friendly and professional' and our lobby 'impressive', and enjoyed the vast choices our restaurants and bar have to offer. I am however, dismayed that our guestroom did not meet your expectations and offer my sincere apology. We will look into the areas you mentioned and assure you that we continually review our facilities for upgrade. Please allow me the opportunity to assist with any future reservation or arrangement by contacting me at generalmanager.rsn@fourseasons.com. Our entire team look forward to welcoming you back.

Peter C. Draminsky

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Regent hotel for one week, and our stay couldn’t have been more perfect. The hotel is beautiful, and the staff are outstanding, going the extra mile to make you feel special. We felt so welcome. The staff are very knowledgable about Singapore, and always gave us advice on where to go and how to get to places. There is a bus stop on the road directly outside, which takes you straight to the centre, and if you by an ez-link travel card, the trip is about 10 cents! The botanical gardens are a short walk from the hotel, which is lovely. The rooms are clean and the breakfast brilliant. The Manhattan bar in the hotel is amazing. We had a perfect holiday and will definitely choose this hotel again when we come back to Singapore.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Elizabeth P