Service is good, but the hotel clearly needs modernisation. Facilites are run down and rooms are rather boring. With the help of better placed lighting, some colour and new bathrooms, the facilities would get a facelift and would give better value for money considering that this was not a cheap hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly refurbished five-star business hotel is proud to unveil a refreshed collection of guestrooms, meeting spaces, facilities and food and beverage outlets. Conveniently located in the vibrant shopping district of Orchard Road, Pan Pacific Orchard is an oasis in the heart of the city. Our rejuvenated guest rooms are distinguished by soothing palettes, natural accents and modern furnishings inspired by the inviting warmth of the Pacific. Invigorate your senses at our newly introduced award-winning St. Gregory spa. Relax and rejuvenate your body and mind with signature spa treatments or indulge in 10 at Claymore’s signature Plates of Pleasure, a delightful repertoire of premium meats grilled to succulent perfection, coupled with a delectable buffet spread. Exuding understated sophistication, Pan Pacific Orchard, Singapore is your ideal getaway for busy urban dwellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Booking.com, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Expedia APAC, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Pan Pacific Orchard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Orchard Hotel Singapore
- Pan Pacific Singapore
- Singapore Pan Pacific
- Pan Pacific Orchard Singapore