From Singapore Standards the hotel has decent size rooms, good service for the money we pay. In all its a value for money proposition. The lobby is almost non-existent and not that great. The staff at the check-in counter tried up-selling in a manner that it seemed rude, but apart from that - my US 140$ stay per night net rate was worth it - and i was happy.
One thing you need to be careful about is the hotel has virtually no access to buses or MRT. ( China town being the nearest which is a good 10-15 mins walk and not easy to find your way from the hotel.) I guess the increased taxi spend is worthwhile since rooms are affordable.
Must add - the service at one of their Indonesian Restaurant was brilliant. I went down to eat at almost 5 mins before the closing time, and the manager went out of his way to make my meal comfortable and a good one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy an elegant retreat from the urban rush at the Furama RiverFront. The exquisite hotel features well-appointed rooms with a full range of modern amenities overlooking either the Singapore skyline, lush greenery or the swimming pool. Guests can relax comfortably in a tranquil environment with the city's entertainment hub at your doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Odigeo, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Priceline, Ctrip TA, lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Hotelopia, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Furama RiverFront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furama Riverfront Hotel Singapore
- Furama Riverfront Singapore
- Furama Hotel Singapore