“Seasons Express & Tours: Miserable bus company”

Golden Mile Complex
Ranked #358 of 567 Shopping in Singapore
More attraction details
Owner description: Golden Mile Complex is Singapore’s Little Thailand, a place where you can find all things Thai right here in Singapore.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Singapore - KL trip : The bus was late.. then got cancelled.. then they found a replacement bus to depart 2 hours after the expected departure time.. the driver stopped the passengers at the Malaysian immigration, and didn't bother waiting for the passengers although the immigration was very crowded (pub holiday). The bus just left without most of the passengers, as if nothing happened..
Ridiculous service, miserable management, poor communication..

All reviews
"thai products"
in 4 reviews
"authentic thai street food"
"food paradise"
"overhead bridge"
"stores selling"
"shopping mall"
in 3 reviews
"hawkers"
"taxis"

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I bought a ticket from the TBS bus station in KL to Golden Mile Complex in Singapore using Seasons Bus.

Not only did the bus arrive late at the terminal, we were asked to get down the bus at Larkin in JB and arrange for our own transfers back.

I told the bus driver that I specifically bought a ticket that would take me to Golden Mile Complex in Singapore, and he instead shoved 5RM in my hand, pointed to the 170 public bus queue at Larkin and said he was not taking us any further than Larkin.

Instead of 5hrs travel from KL TBS to Golden Mile Complex in Singapore as stated, I took more than 8.5hrs to get to my destination.

I will NEVER take Seasons bus again.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

The front deck guy is very rude and reviewing the timing on the arrival and leaving the bus terminal.
When he can't give a timing on the bus arrival, I requested for a refund and he told me to wait as he needs to call his boss. Since he did not call his boss I decided to pester him a few times about the refund. He unwilling said ok without any telephone call to his boss! So who is incharge there?

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

if you have a lot of time to waste on waiting, then take the bus.
It took me more than 5 hours from Kluang to Singapore!
1. Delay 1 hours from departure.
2. Changed bus two times at immigrant, total waiting time another 1.5 hour.

bad service and bad system.

See more reviews
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

This is the worst bus service provider I have seen, to be exact , no service at all. Will not share grandmother story, just a brief sum up:

1. No one will entertain you even though you show up 30 minutes earlier as requested.
2. I had been waiting for 2 hours before hopping on my bus, departure time: 11:46 pm meanwhile boarding time : 1:50 am
3. Switch bus after stepping out from Tuas checkpoint, try looking for the invisible Starmart Officer. It's because they might change your bus again without prior announcement.
4. After an hour waiting as well as standing, I manage to get in the bus. And surprise was never ended, someone asked all passengers to get off and heading to another bus.
5. Thanks God! the bus departed at 8 am sharp.

All in all, can't really thank you enough from this luxury long distance bus provider. Please think umpteenth times before choosing them.